We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2004 Porsche Carrera GT *MOVING SPOILER* (Stock 1.1 and EDO Competition 1.0 Released

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm chill now... I just really freak out for having to explain so many times to all people that I (and many other people) can't get the megapack... And since I requested this car to you some time ago I really like it that you have done it... But I can't use it... -.-

I'm chill now... I just really freak out for having to explain so many times to all people that I (and many other people) can't get the megapack... And since I requested this car to you some time ago I really like it that you have done it... But I can't use it... -.-

So do a manual install onto a car that you DO have.....

This isn't a right hand drive car so it makes no sense to whine about not being able to use it when manual installation is always an option.

Thanks a lot for this great mod.

I noticed something when i drive this beauty.

The front wheel spin look strange.

Cool Pic1

Cool Pic2

Dear Mister shark,

Do you mind to tell me, where do you got these sweet black Carrera GT rims from?

regards,

Kravo

EDIT: Found them they're made by you but the link is broken again.

I use this sound release here,

link

amazing, really..

Well, I didn't find it more realistic as the one that Skep' have made it, but if you like it, why not^^

EDIT:

Stock 1.1 and EDO Competition 1.0 released!

Important note:YOU CAN'T BUY THE EDO CGT!! YOU HAVE TO TUNE THE STOCK ONE IN THE BRITISH PARTS TUNER! sry I couldn't find a way to swap the tuner yet

The only change in 1.1 is, interior color #3 was changed from dark red to original Ascot Brown.