We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2004 Porsche Carrera GT *MOVING SPOILER* (Stock 1.1 and EDO Competition 1.0 Released

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A possible suggestion for a future version of this car, or any other car that has moving exterior parts....

On Tool's BMW Nazca C2 he was able to seperate the pivot points for the doors and windows, that way the windows could open gullwing style, and the doors could open normally without making the windows fly out.

Maybe the same thing could be done with the moving spoilers and vents, and still have opening doors in the garage, just permanently attach the windows to the doors and not the body.

I see no point in any modder stopping TDU 1 modding until TDU 2 can be modded, and given the sheer amount of stupid blind fear in developers these days, I doubt that TDU 2 will ever be moddable at all, especially to the same level as TDU 1.

And you know that even if it is possible, TDU 2 modding will be deliberately gimped for at least the first year, just like TDU 1 modding still is by most of the modders.

If you're running the Steam version of TDU 2, plan on a constant never-ending barrage of anti-hack anti-mod measures to come down the pipe on a regular basis. It's already happening to tons of other Steam games, no mod is seen as "innocent", they try to stomp them all out.

I am meshing a car at the moment, and I wouldn't get it in TDU1 anymore as even the import filter is released already. The export filter will come soon I think, and I simply couldn't finish the car untill TDU2

And, of course TDU2 will be modble :lol: I mean, there are TDU1 based models.

• 2 weeks later...
amazing mod zoqqer

but why the interior is all white?

thanks

Did you put the car onto a slot with no interior color options?

Check the Colors tab in TDUMT and make sure each exterior color has a choice if interior colors.

If they do already exist, then go back to the dealership and purchase the car again, or go to one of the standard paint shops and choose a color, it should change the interior by choosing the first interior color option for you.

This mod, unlike most others, actually responds to TDU's in-game interior color options. And that's a GOOD THING in case any other modders are reading this.

Did you put the car onto a slot with no interior color options?

Check the Colors tab in TDUMT and make sure each exterior color has a choice if interior colors.

If they do already exist, then go back to the dealership and purchase the car again, or go to one of the standard paint shops and choose a color, it should change the interior by choosing the first interior color option for you.

This mod, unlike most others, actually responds to TDU's in-game interior color options. And that's a GOOD THING in case any other modders are reading this.

I install the mod manually, in the farboud, what is that TDUMT?

Thank you very much.

@Kurgan777 i would have interior colours but i don't no how to change the colours. And don't know how to import settings into the auto installer. If i knew that all my cars would use interior colours.

I don't think the auto-installer has anything to do with interior colors unless it's forcefully installing a set interior texture, IIRC it's what you do to the model in ZModeler that dictates the ability to choose interior colors ingame.

Maybe since Zoqqer has quit TDU-1 modding, he should tell you how it's done instead of following a certain other modder's precedent and keeping all the secrets to himself.

The more info gets shared, the more modding advances. The more secrets get kept, the more modding is deliberately gimped.

Just an FYI, TDU-2 is dead before it ever got started Zoqqer, the game is bombing bigtime with only 20,000 copies of the PC version sold world wide. You're wasting your time waiting for TDU-2 to be hacked and moddable. By the time it ever happens, you could release a ton more cars for TDU-1.

That's exactly THAT THING what you have did worng ..

You do realize that the mod still works perfectly if you do a manual install right??? The spoiler still works, the interior colors still work, there's no reason NOT to do a manual install unless you're so lazy that you don't feel like setting your own cams and physics.

Not everybody likes auto-installers, and not everybody likes the cars chosen to be overwritten, and in many cases, the auto-installers have caused more game crashing than manual installing ever did or ever will.

lol i know how to set interior colours. The problem i have is changing the colours that are already ingame. So i can only use the colours the car i am replacing users.

You'll have to ask DJey about that then, he'd be the best one to ask, either him or 2CV.

I already know you can use TDUMT to change or add interior colors from one car to another, I've done it plenty of times, especially for many of the Ferraris I added to my game, 23 total.

I don't think the auto-installer has anything to do with interior colors unless it's forcefully installing a set interior texture, IIRC it's what you do to the model in ZModeler that dictates the ability to choose interior colors ingame.

The Auto-installer Installs the new interior colors (amazing eh?) and are not giving the command to let the car changing it's colors. That's the big +for the installer, as you have not clicking as much and decide for the perfect color combination without even knowing how it will look ingame.

Maybe since Zoqqer has quit TDU-1 modding, he should tell you how it's done instead of following a certain other modder's precedent and keeping all the secrets to himself.

[...]

The most modders already know it, then why I should be the one who the modders which don't know it will know it from? :)

Just an FYI, TDU-2 is dead before it ever got started Zoqqer, the game is bombing bigtime with only 20,000 copies of the PC version sold world wide. You're wasting your time waiting for TDU-2 to be hacked and moddable. By the time it ever happens, you could release a ton more cars for TDU-1.

It's of course not the only reason why I've stopped modding TDU1. I'm simply bored of this routine FM3-Moving Spoiler-ect ect crap.

You do realize that the mod still works perfectly if you do a manual install right??? The spoiler still works, the interior colors still work, there's no reason NOT to do a manual install unless you're so lazy that you don't feel like setting your own cams and physics.

Sure it works perfectly, but the installer includes some things which you CAN'T install manually. Like in this case the interior colors, as the mod is placen on a car which don't even have any. That's why the interior is white.

Not everybody likes auto-installers, and not everybody likes the cars chosen to be overwritten, and in many cases, the auto-installers have caused more game crashing than manual installing ever did or ever will.

Then they have to download the requires. So simple is this.

Sure it works perfectly, but the installer includes some things which you CAN'T install manually. Like in this case the interior colors, as the mod is placen on a car which don't even have any. That's why the interior is white.

Like I said above, you CAN create new interior colors on cars that don't have them with TDUMT. I've done it a couple dozen times already.

And there's another reason for an interior being white, and I already stated it above. If you already bought the car, then installed a mod onto that same slot, the interior is going to be white because a proper color hasn't been chosen yet.

The installer increase the probability of crash tha game. But i will try

You are sure there s no way to fix that inteior with "manually instally"?

Thanks again for awesome mod

Yes you CAN fix the interior colors yourself, even on a manual install, I already told you how above.