We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reventon09: 1967 Ferrari 330 P4

Reventón09

1967 Ferrari 330 P4

Vehicle replaced: Ferrari F40

Converted And Edited by: Reventon09

Original Model From: TURN 10/FM3

Textures: Turn10/FM3 & EA Games/NFS Shift

Use this settings for the camera:

Cockpit: McLaren F1

Cockpit_Back: McLaren F1

Hood: McLaren F1

Hood_Back: McLaren F1

And settings the drive on the right :)

Features:

Working Mirror

Working Interior Gauges

Highpoly Model

Highpoly Interior (+ Door Paneels)

Accurate Detail

BODY_LR

COCK_LR

Custom Rims

Exterior Lod0

Rims Lod0

Interior Lod0

Original Interior

Highpoly rims

Bugs:

Door and windows don't work

photos:

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2796/84494542.png

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/14/64691513.png

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8987/99055898.png

Download:

Mediafire

Filefront

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

I like that someone finally decided to bring this car to TDU, but no cams will work.

This car is WAY too low for any interior cameras to be viable. I tried all of the lowest, most narrow cams in the game, and most of them were physically outside the car body. The McLaren F1 cam is still too high, even at the lowest possible seat height.

If you lifted the car up and back in the 3D space in ZM2 before exporting, you could use the Audi A4 DTM cam set to RHD which would give a perfectly centered steering wheel. In a pinch you could use the Elise or Exige cams set to RHD. The best thing you could do is position the car based on the Zonda position.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

How did I miss this???

Okay, I'm gonna go over there and have a heart attack for a while... and when I get back this is going all UP in my game! Then I'll probly spend hours looking up stats for the car and tweaking it with tdupe lol. Thanks Rev... this is one of the sexiest cars of all time IMO.

How did I miss this???

Okay, I'm gonna go over there and have a heart attack for a while... and when I get back this is going all UP in my game! Then I'll probly spend hours looking up stats for the car and tweaking it with tdupe lol. Thanks Rev... this is one of the sexiest cars of all time IMO.

You still won't be able to drive it from inside the car because it was never fixed.

I set it for Elise Cam and IK, seems fine, just my guy's head sticks out the roof a little lol. But, I always drive in first person view, so I don't care. Seems fine so far, I found some good stats for the car online, except for info about the transmission (gear ratios, etc), and suspension data. So, I left it with the Elise 6 speed for now. It does have a little of that "bobbing up and down" thing, it's not rock solid, but hey it is an older car. Just have to watch your control so it doesn't swing out and spin you off into the grass :)