We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central not TDU2 Central so TDU2 has been killed

Eudemon

guys I dont understand, why "TDU2 is dead on here, we are TDU Central so no TDU2."

can someone give explanation and make it sticky? thanks a lot. You have some secret and obviously know what you are talking about, but its not clear to common TDUc visitor :(

thanks

:fp: Somethings just go straight over peoples heads. :lol:

I rest Mellors' case.

guys I dont understand, why "TDU2 is dead on here, we are TDU Central so no TDU2."

can someone give explanation and make it sticky? thanks a lot. You have some secret and obviously know what you are talking about, but its not clear to common TDUc visitor :(

thanks

Don't worry, I've no idea what its all about either. But that is a common theme around here, so its all good.

History repeats itself, TDU took 2-3 months to get to the level we know and love today (for the most part), unfortunately a large number of the original TDUteam are not with Eden any more (possibly due to the whole Alone in the Dark thing) so in effect the TDU2team is just like the original TDUteam was, embracing something new and finding out and fixing problems as they arise. Also I don't think they had as much time on this game as people may think.

And this whole thing regarding TDUC not bothering with TDU2 was just a joke! :D

History repeats itself, TDU took 2-3 months to get to the level we know and love today (for the most part)

More like 2-3 years for the PC platform (by the time we got the megapack and modding started) :p

Tenebra probably started the whole s**n thing

History repeats itself, TDU took 2-3 months to get to the level we know and love today (for the most part), unfortunately a large number of the original TDUteam are not with Eden any more (possibly due to the whole Alone in the Dark thing) so in effect the TDU2team is just like the original TDUteam was, embracing something new and finding out and fixing problems as they arise. Also I don't think they had as much time on this game as people may think.

And this whole thing regarding TDUC not bothering with TDU2 was just a joke! :D

thanks :)) I was afraid... because TDU mod community is superb...lot of talented people creating nice/useful mods

I saw some mods on official Atari forum, camera hack/fix, indicators sound and visualisation and so on...so it will be ok I hope :)