We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dragozool: NEW GRASS AND LEAVES

Dragozool

Hey everyone i made today the first Mod for TDU2 ^^ Its Not a big one only a "fixmod" because the leaves of some trees looks baader than in TDU1 i reworked some of em :) and addet new Grass :)

here you can get my MOD :)

TDU2 Fix Mod by Dragozool.rar

mirror

Strategy Informer Mirrorl (THX to JamieSI )

pw is

by-dragozool

readme is in there but only in german but i Translate it here :)

Installation

1) Run Texmod.exe

2) Klick on the folder on Target Application and choose the TestDrive2.exe (NOT THE UpLauncher.exe!!!!!)

3) Klick on the Little folder on "Select Pakages" and choose the "New Plants and Gras by Dragozool.tpf"

4) Start the UpLauncher.exe but DO NOT!!!! hit Run!!!!

5) Klick on Texmod Run

6) Have fun ;) (the mod is full Online compatible :) )

Errors : If you get the message *D`OH* just deactivate your Antivir Programm as long as you Play the game :) (it happens because some Antivir programms detect Texmod as a Worm or smthng else (because it works with"Codeinjection"like a trainer) so dont worry ;) )

Screens :)

538164118863182.jpg 8aa1a4118863201.jpg 679e06118863215.jpg c510ae118863224.jpg 470c8f118863231.jpg e52016118863236.jpg 5e2a80118863238.jpg 28f6f1118863243.jpg 415249118863250.jpg e6dc69118863255.jpg 291688118863258.jpg 0a725d118863262.jpg f9e9e3118863267.jpg

Just a note, TDU2 modding won't be permitted at the level TDU currently is. Textures and smaller non-affecting changes yes but anything that may disrupt the online portion for others will be prohibited. Once the game is established more and it's clear where it's heading then we'll see about getting reacquainted with some old friends. :D

i am able to retexture the Whole game already...but there is no need because the Stock textures alre pretty good (example : the streettextures have the res of 1024x2048) the game have a pretty good quality but i had to fix that ugly Grass and Some Treeleaves :D maybe i will redo more but atm i am done with the game ;) wanna play :chewy:

nope there is no extracting tool yet...but texmod is a great and powerfull tool because it is not limited to any resolutions or something else ;) every texture can be editet on the fly ;) directly ingame :) i read the texture out of game...change it in Photoshop...save it and just reload the textures with texmod without a restart of the game ;)

What's the difference? Why don't you check those posted screenshots. Don't be a lazy boy lol. :lol:

@Dragozool

Not bad at all. Congrats on making the first TDU2 mod so far. ;)

If i could open them i won't ask..buuuuut there is any change to my pc which trees don't appear very good cause i'm running with GeForce 9600GT 512MB??

(yes,i am going to buy a new one!)

I was more talking about the others whop are asking for more. Simple textures don't hurt the online side I imagine but you don't know what checks and such Eden may implement if cheating or game hampering issues arise from this sort of stuff.

Again this is mainly aimed at those people wanting "more".