We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dragozool: NEW GRASS AND LEAVES

Dragozool

I can't extract this mod because I have to enter a password

Read the first post in the first page. It states it in the spoiler (:

On topic,

Very good mod Dragozool,

Can I have permission to upload it on mediafire and filefront too ? Its faster download speeds there for Europe and the UK.

Thanks

the left one is everytime original...the right one is with My textures o.O cant you see the better textures...higher res textures??

ah cool. well good work but if im honest i think a few look worse. the grass, and the slanted tree mostly. the trees is too light and not enough gaps between leafs make it look a bit out of place, the grass too look a little out of place due to spacing i think. also the paving does looks better except the tiling is more obvious :p

i only say this for constructive purposes tho! i think if u make the leaves smaller and the grass bigger and like naturalise the coloration a little it will be very good. that bush looks way better than vanilla!

ow and i shud say i havent looked ingame so maybe its just the pics

2ivobys.jpg

:thumbsup:

ah cool. well good work but if im honest i think a few look worse. the grass, and the slanted tree mostly. the trees is too light and not enough gaps between leafs make it look a bit out of place, the grass too look a little out of place due to spacing i think. also the paving does looks better except the tiling is more obvious

i only say this for constructive purposes tho! i think if u make the leaves smaller and the grass bigger and like naturalise the coloration a little it will be very good. that bush looks way better than vanilla!

ow and i shud say i havent looked ingame so maybe its just the pics

thx i will try to make an other version but now i am too busy with the game itself :D ibiza is 100% done and now Hawai have to be done :p

i can do it but there is no need because the groundtextures are already realy good in my opinion ;) and the resolution of em is great too ;) as long as there is no other method to import the textures drectly ingame i wont make a such big Mod because the Texmod file is restricted by size...as bigger the file is as longer the game need to start! thats the problem on 100MB the game need aöready 2-3 minutes to start and that is not ok !

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great mod Dragozool. ive been tex modding tdu2 for ages now ( since day 1 of uk release ) but ive been using it for car sticker imports, which stay in the game forever :D

Altho its probably already known. Atari/Eden are not doing ANY checking in regards to cheats or mods. You can take all mods online. you can even use trainers to cheat and win races and nothing happens. I had some guy join a race i was in, in a VW beetle that could do over 150mph, he won the race and collected the points. They just don't seem to care..