We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Steering wheel settings

Robiin

Hey :)

I have a problem with my steering wheel wich I didn't have in TDU1

The problem is that when I turn my wheel for a few cm's there doesn't happen anything, ingame the steering is not direct :(

Someone that has this problem also?

And if you don't have this problem can you show your setting please? :)

Thx in advance (and sorry for the bad english ^^)

I have the same problem, I have a cheap Speed Link SL-6693 so it's not recognizing it when I click on "search device" or something, it's just keyboard there. So the game thinks my wheel is a keyboard and i have a huge deadzone, even if the deadzone setting is at 0. Almost half of my wheels turning angle is dead.

Also I have an other problem. When I push the throttle, it's fine, but when I push the brake, it's none, none, and then suddenly full brakes. I tried to change the brake linearity, but it's happening either way.

I have a problem too...with pedals settings...when I push throttle it's fine and it appears to be "stick 1 up" but when I press brake it also appears "stick 1 up" and it says that this is already used

I found something on TDU 2 official site...with PPJoy or something like this but it's not working

It' frustrating that I have the throttle on the pedals and the brake it's a button on steering wheel

Please help me...The steering wheel pad it's a Genius Speed Wheel RV ...I know it's a cheap pad but it works fine in any game

I have a problem too...with pedals settings...when I push throttle it's fine and it appears to be "stick 1 up" but when I press brake it also appears "stick 1 up" and it says that this is already used

I found something on TDU 2 official site...with PPJoy or something like this but it's not working

It' frustrating that I have the throttle on the pedals and the brake it's a button on steering wheel

Please help me...The steering wheel pad it's a Genius Speed Wheel RV ...I know it's a cheap pad but it works fine in any game

Disable "Combined (Single Axis)" Function in Control panel/game controllers/your steering wheel/properties/settings

I hope this helps! ;)

The detect devise is a bad joke - it only detects the keyboard... -.-

Exactly. And the brakes are not SO bad, just hard to drive "realistic", barely touching the brake, harder, harder, than face on the windshield. You can brake normally only with the Beetle, but that's because it almost has no brakes. :rofl2:

• 1 year later...