We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Racer_S: TrackIR and Camera Hack v1.3

Racer_S

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, I feel that as soon as I turn on the camera mod, my game feels more shuttering than without. Even thou the framerate is not changing, but I get some kind of "frame skip" when I run the mod and the game at the same time. Or maybe just because my 2.66 quad core is not powerful enough?

Depends on what AV you are using. AVG for example has a lot of false alarms. If you are sure the program was clean, you can try to get it again somehow and add it to your AVs exclusion list.

Actually adding entire game folders to the exclusion list might help with performance since the resident shield will not read it at the same time you are using it.

Since the "hack" is interfering with another process (TDU2) your AV views it as suspicious, which is why it warns you. It doesn't mean it's infected or anything - you just have to ask yourself if you trust the person who made it or not.

Microsoft Security Essentials isn't worried about the progam on my machine.

Hey, I was out of town for a few days and just by chance my server decided to act up while I was gone.

Its back to normal now.

I can guarantee you there is no virus, but do you trust me?

Are you kiding me? You should be put on the hall of fame or something man.:lol: Do you know if there is something like this for the first TDU or if it can be done?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Really nice work here mate, im gonna make use of this for sure.

Regarding people worrying that using a mod like this could get your online account banned, NO IT WON'T. if kids are getting away with using trainers to give them more money, faster speeds and even making cars fly, then there is no way you will get banned for a mod which doesnt really give you any advantage over other racers. even if you report users for cheating nothing happens to them, i was doing a race against some kid and he cheated to win ( speed boost ), so i reported him and he is still happily cheating to this day, so far i have reported about 10 users for cheating during a race and NONE of them have ever been banned. Like everything else to do with this game eden/ atari doesn't give a crap anymore, at this time you could even take modded cars online and nothing would happen, i even saw one kid mem hack a bus to have bugatti physics ( that was kinda funny tho ) and he is still fine.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NEED IT PLEASE

most of the mods don't work with the current build 12 exe. they all need updating

This game was a dream come true with TrackIR/camera hack, now it's barely half as good as before oh well at least eyefinity works proper now. We need more people to be vocal on the forums about this hopefully we can get the author's attention. I would easily pay the price of the game a second time over just to have this mod, it makes the game that much better!!