We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Racer_S: TrackIR and Camera Hack v1.3

Racer_S

Yeap...i've used to this mod so much, and since DLC2 is out i don't even play it.:( Default views are just rubbish, even bikes have totally wrong view. Someone need to fix this ASAP.

I would even more than he said ,to travel with the cameras from included Atari ,this is utopia ,and bullying!therefore i hope ,that the new version Kam Haka all same to wait is not long enough!....

:dpenguin:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice that the tool works, but it works very bad. Very often when I edit the cam the helmet(bike) or the head(car) is in front of it! So we need a new Cam-Tool, that works as well as the latest cam-hack

I experinced this as well, that suddenly the dashboard camera view draws the player chracters head. In TDU1 and elder TDU2 versions it did make the head invisible to make space for the camera placement.

Another thing I noticed is that in elder TDU2 version the head moved left or rigth when you did steer into either direction. IN this version it seem to not do that.

With made me wonder is this something this tool created, OR is this a new way how the game displays things now. Like the devs did change something there with DLC2

In either way I cant move the camera as far back as I want to because sayed face gets visually in the way.

Nope, view's are still the same. If you use TDU cam hack, and move it all the way to the left for example, than turn the"head" with your mouse you will see that there is no head on the avatar in cockpit view. But for some reason, if you use cam hack, and move position too far back, there is head which standing on the way. That's the reason why Racer_S in ver 1.3.1 put FOV (Field of view) option, which unfortunately not work with this version of game.

Also that FOV option can give you much more "feel of speed". Till someone fix 1.3.1 to work with DLC2, 1.2. is only option. Better something than nothing. I've tried to contact Racer_S, but he don't answer. Neither on PM or e-mail, so i think that guy don't even play TDU anymore, his web page is down for a while...maybe some modder from here can take a look at this tool.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always had performance issues with this mod - before DLC2 with version 1.31, and now with version 1.2.

When the mod is active, sometimes it looks like I'm warping due to lag - even though my frame rate is fine, the scenery going past me appears to jump ahead every few seconds. It's as if some frames go missing.

It seems worse in wooded areas. Sometimes it will go away by itself, and sometimes it won't. But as soon as I turn the mod off, the game always goes back to perfect performance.

I have a 3.4 ghz Phenom II X4 with a Geforce GTX 460 and 8 gig of ram, running Windows 7. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I guess this too doesn't work with the latest build.

If any version is gonna work then it will be V1.2 as that was the one that worked with the DLC2 update (but 1.3 didn't) so its worth a try

Nice Cam Hack v1.3 and 1.2 don`t work ist a VIRUS please help me

Before you go shouting your mouth off, make sure you know what you are talking about. NO 1.2 is NOT a virus i have V1.2 myself and i can assure you the link on this site does not give you a virus.. If you downloaded it from another site then thats a risk you take, but the link for 1.2 on this site is NOT a virus. Have you ever heard of such a thing as a "false positive"??? its something that happens when a program ( usually trainers, hacks or mods) behaves in a similar way to a virus, so your anti virus program thinks it is one. LEARN TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE going on about files being infected with a virus when they are not can seriously damage a modders reputation. Which in turn could make them decide to stop modding altogether. So next time make sure 100% that it is actually a virus and not just a false positive before you go announcing something as damaging as that!

• 4 weeks later...