We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Copy has arrived!!

Groovester

Too soon.... After a painfully long installation it crashes every time I try and open it.

It just does not work.

It simply says TDU2 QA something something has stopped working, it works out the error log and thats it. In the debug I found last lines to be ''Delete RTSSHOOK.........'' and two more lines. What IS the problem?

My PC should be able to play this game.

Sorry for the bump but its a pressing issue.......... I waited for this game 3 months + 2 or 3 years since the rumors first appeared that it will be here!!!!

And my error exception code is 0xC0000005 .

Sounds like something i had with CoD Black Ops, Every time i played it even just for a minute or 2 it totally froze up with a similar message i think. But i came to the conclusion that there is no fix and removed it :D

This doesnt really help you tho :D

Have you checked graphics drivers?

Okay, to straighten out a few things.

My card is 9800GT. It is suppported. I have just update it.

My directX is 10. I am running windows XP. My DX has been modified and adapted to my windows (its the XP Pre Fix3). It has NO issues with running other games. Any other games. It is backwards compatible anyway.

Admin.... DUH!!! There is no other account on my PC. I always install on admin.... Im not exactly a noob user, Im really into hardware and I have o/c'ed my pc and swapped parts, done custom mods etc. It all works.

The only issue is the 0xC00000005 or whatever Access Violation error. From my research it basically is windows stopping the game from running as it thinks its a virus or something. It may or may not be this.

Any other suggestions??

Umm no? Not really. I mean, I bought the game, although I seem to have trouble even registering it with Atari and apparently my code has been redeemed. WTF?

And no luck running the game.....

Funnily enough, you seem to be driving that very car I was supposed to have :) V12 Vantage Carbon Black, the only reason I preordered from Play.com

I have around 9gb free disk space... Hmm I dont think thats it. The search is on.

EDIT: Okay, Im so sorry to have raised such a fuss. Problem is solved, RTSSHooks was responsible for my EVGA card tuner, but as I am not using it anymore, I switched it off and TDU2 just popped into life.

Just like that. No reason for it, it just did. xD

Im in now!!! YAY!