We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Oahu or Ibiza?

Immelmann

Which one do you prefer?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Oahu
    • Ibiza
    • Both are great

I like them both the same really. Haven't had much chance to explore the 'new' Oahu, it's got a few more roads and it had some good roads before but it's a bit old-hat now. As for Ibiza, well it's new and fresh but a lot of the roads are quite straight or not very technical until you get close to the coast and away from the cities.

(In general) Oahu has a lot of straight roads and you can reach high speed easily, Ibiza (and google chrome for some reason thinks its spelt wrong :confused:) is alot more bumpy and may be more suited to the slower, higher riding cars. It's a split between what kind of driving you want really, which I think is a damn good idea :)

The new roads on Hawaii are fantastic, and the views are amazing on the mountain roads (both asphalt and dirt)

both new roads coming from the keleoke pass are pure magic. honestly the views are just gorgeous. However for road rules Ibiza is far nicer to do, feels a lot more like paradise if i'm honest, especially when you roll up to a house on a cliffside with ana zmazing view.

Honestly, i can't say one is better than the other. it's just a shame there's not more events on Ibiza

i voted for both but i think Ibiza is a bit better since it seems a bit smaller. if i try to put in a location in the GPS in Oahu its always 20 miles or more which isnt good since i dont have a lot of time with homework and chores and wat not going on. Ibiza i think the most the GPS has said is like 15 miles.

good news is that i have Monday off so i have that entire day to explore Oahu.