We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU 2 wishes

Kinder

I wonder if Eden has yet actually noticed that 75% of the people hate the game...

It is pretty stunning to know that this game actually passed the testers without anyone putting down the controller and going: hey, to be honest this game actually sucks! What if you were to remake it?

I sense a touch of sarcasm there...

- More cars

- Custom stations

- Better sounds

Everything else doesn't bother me that much.

Tons of sarcasm...And for what?They don`t care.

I would like more: Chevys, Cadillac, VW, MB, Seat Adjustment, and slightly improved physics. Also I'd like it if they fix the bugs/glitches.

It's been said hundreds of times, BMW will NOT be in the game because of their license with EA.

Well, AC Schnitzer and Alpina don`t have a license with EA, do they?Porsche has a license with EA and Atari uses RUF.Same car different brand.And some extras.You know what i mean.

Can I have my Noble's back? I miss my M400.

Trucks? I got a list...

GM-

Off-Road: H3T (REALLY REALLY WANT THIS!!!!)

Performance: Vortecmax

Dodge-

Off-Road: T-Rex 6x6

Performance: RAM SRT10 Viper

Jeep: Wrangler

Ford-

Off-Road: None (They haven't made a good one lol)

Performance: SVT Lightning

I can't see Eden reading this, but I can vent...

Edit,

Oh. How about a option to turn off night time? Leave rain for fairness, but a option to stop the dark would be cool.

I think its kind of strange no one talks about the sense of speed. Really, I seem to be the only one worried about the fact that in TDU2 driving at 200km\h seems like 60km\h. Man, I tell you from personal experience. Being in a Lancia Delta at 210km\h ... uh!... the car shakes like its gonna its fall apart! Also, if you are max accelerating in a Ferrari in 1st or 2nd gear it seems like the front of the car gets half a meter off the ground and you get ABSOLUTELY stuck to the seat.

Of course this effect can't be represented in a game., but having some shaking and trembling in the cars when accelerating, changing gears and driving at high speeds is just something basic. Shift has it, Forza has it, GT5 has it, GRiD has it, TDU1 had it... driving is all about emotions, sensations and very freaking loud sounds and sincerely TDU2 has none, every car I drive I feel I am a baby riding a vacuum cleaner with wheels at 2km\h through my Living Room, TDU2 has the worst sense of speed in the new gen consoles, that is my opinion. Unfortunately no one seems to care about it!:mad:

(Plus please just let us edit the license plates or freaking remove them, I am sick of seeing a stupid TDU2 on every single car, definitely not a great help for me to feel I am driving in open roads.)

I think its kind of strange no one talks about the sense of speed. Really, I seem to be the only one worried about the fact that in TDU2 driving at 200km\h seems like 60km\h. Man, I tell you from personal experience. Being in a Lancia Delta at 210km\h ... uh!... the car shakes like its gonna its fall apart! Also, if you are max accelerating in a Ferrari in 1st or 2nd gear it seems like the front of the car gets half a meter off the ground and you get ABSOLUTELY stuck to the seat.

Of course this effect can't be represented in a game., but having some shaking and trembling in the cars when accelerating, changing gears and driving at high speeds is just something basic. Shift has it, Forza has it, GT5 has it, GRiD has it, TDU1 had it... driving is all about emotions, sensations and very freaking loud sounds and sincerely TDU2 has none, every car I drive I feel I am a baby riding a vacuum cleaner with wheels at 2km\h through my Living Room, TDU2 has the worst sense of speed in the new gen consoles, that is my opinion. Unfortunately no one seems to care about it!:mad:

(Plus please just let us edit the license plates or freaking remove them, I am sick of seeing a stupid TDU2 on every single car, definitely not a great help for me to feel I am driving in open roads.)

Let's see you make all those changes then. ;)

Nobody is forcing you to play the game, be happy that we have a game at all.

QFT, I am actually one of the few here on the forums that actually loves the game. It has it flaws but so did TDU1.

Its Atari they always release buggy games but only the real hardcore players love them.

First: I am not the one being paid to make videogames.

Second: I am not the one boasting about various improvements that don't even exist.

Third: I am the costumer, I paid for the game so I have the right to say what I dislike.

Fourth: If things are that hard to change how do you explain that amateur moders with a bunch of crappy software and no founding make better Engine Sounds than a full team with money, recording studius and top technology can do?

Man I am sick of people telling me to do things myself, its simple they are the ones who make games, deliver promised and expect fans to buy them. So if they screw up, they are the ones who have to fix it! Simple!

Nobody wants to hear your pointless whining anymore. We get it, you made your point in previous 155 posts... there's no need to bore us to death with constant cry about posts. If you don't like the game, solution is simple...

Remember? You said it yourself. So just chill out dude... :)

First: I am not the one being paid to make videogames.

Second: I am not the one boasting about various improvements that don't even exist.

Third: I am the costumer, I paid for the game so I have the right to say what I dislike.

Fourth: If things are that hard to change how do you explain that amateur moders with a bunch of crappy software and no founding make better Engine Sounds than a full team with money, recording studius and top technology can do?

Man I am sick of people telling me to do things myself, its simple they are the ones who make games, deliver promised and expect fans to buy them. So if they screw up, they are the ones who have to fix it! Simple!

i agree, i can put up with the faults, the server problems, glitches and so on but the handling is shocking, i would say its the worst ive used.

i would have loved to have been in the room when they were all sat round the table and the boss said, right is everyone happy with the physics and the answer was yes, i would have pissed myself laughing.

so my only wish is to sort out the physics.