We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC Patch & Updates Info

Eudemon

The patch we are all waiting for is out now for PC. Other formats should follow in the next day or few due to the fact they have to go through Sony and Microsoft before going Live on their respective formats.

Start up the game and you will begin to download the new update.

Latest Update: 2011-03-17

A new update is available with the version v097 build 6

Patch Notes

from: PC - Open Issues and Service Status - Test Drive Unlimited 2 Forums

Hello Everyone,

The latest PC patch has been released, which contains the following changes:

• Clubs are ready to be enabled and should be turned on soon
  • MyTDULife is ready to be enabled and should be turned on soon
  • Several connection problems have be corrected
  • Co-op multiplayer races are ready to be enabled and should be turned on soon
  • Weather when offline is now operational
  • “Lancia with purple wheels” has been fixed, and is corrected for players who are currently affected by the issue
  • Clothing options no longer disappear in dressing-rooms

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that the extreme slow downloading rates were also in the beta stages, because Atari used a certain system, and there was something with uploading and downloading at the same time, or too many people downloading at the same time of which the downloading would always suffer.

I'm no master in that so I don't remember the exact deal anymore.

I cant believe that they fumbled it so much..... ATARI: "You know what i think we should do... We should make completely in-sufficient servers. That will be hilarious!"

what was the term they used to describe TDU2 i believe it was: Massive .Multiplayer .Online .Racer. What kind of massive multiplayer game has servers that cant handle the amount of people using them.

Im one of the biggest fans of TDU and i really like the new one but new people who are being introduced to the the series via the latest game are just taking it back to the shop!

They have shot themselves in the foot!

nice to see they've Now got the Club system working(on the PC at least), Hopefully tomorow for us on ther PS3!

Also From a connection standpoint, Mine are working 90% of the time, I can now connect with friends and others! One problem is that it comes up saying my friend has gone offliine, despite the fact were still cruzing togeather! All it means it's harder to re-join if somthing happens!

May just be the PS3 Survers are improved, or i'm just very lucky!

Anyways, Can't wait for my Lotus 2-elevan!

• 2 weeks later...

Gaming warning!

I have come to understand this. The only way a great game like this will ever survive in this world would be for a big corp Like Sony or Microsoft, EA to own it since the racing games and console are owned by them so lil guy's like atari and Eden don't stand a chance against the monopoly that's being played today with these money hungry whores! I feel sorry for the gaming world it's not about making a good product it's about making a crappy game and being the only one to do so no competition what so ever cheers to the money hungry world:thumbsup: I hope you don't get to spend the money.

This is the truth signing off! This is definitely getting me band from this site!

One love tdu central.