We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your favourite cruising car

Emporar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine would have to be my Ginetta, Sagaris or DBS(yeh, i do like it)

They have enough speed for if theres a long strate, great on cornering and in the case of the Sagaris, I love the car!

Although if I'm up for a short blast on the 'Touge' roads on Hawaii, My Caterham R500 or my 'Hachi' Delta!(Just the Lancia, but I've given it the Corolla AE86 'panda' paintjob!)

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Spyder for me. Nice sound at low cruising revs, nice sound at high speeding revs. Perfect all-rounder IMO.

Ferrari 308GTS there too, again, nice sound the whole way through.

I would say the Veyron Grandsport (just bought it, love the look and sound of it), but the temptation is always too much, and I end up cruising for about a minute, and doing 200mph for the next 9 minutes every time :p. The novelty will wear off soon I think. Also, one reason for buying it was I love the interior, but the view is too close to the steering wheel IMO. I do hope they fix that soon, or release a "Seat Position" option (like in TDU1), but it's doubtful.

I don't really have a favourite, I just drive what I feel like at the time although my Impreza has the most miles on it at 320 after I used it to discover all of the dirt roads on Ibiza. Next would be the SLR 722 which has about 250 miles on it after finding the remainder of the undiscovered tarmac roads on Ibiza. I quite like the SLR because it sounds a bit like the real thing now instead of like it was in TDU1 where it sounded like a 1.4 petrol engine, I always wanted to drive it on TDU1 but couldn't stand the way it sounded.