We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

430 scuderia sounds bad.

plankeracer

Is it just my game or is this in everyone`s game?

The 430`s have completly wrong sound, seems like when i have 5000revs,

the car sounds like 10 000revs. what the hell? They don`t have quality control before they launch game?

Mine sounds fine ? Can you upload a video or something so we can hear/see it ?

No yours doesn't sound fine. The Scuderia sound is terrible in the game. Altho some ppl weirdly like it.

Oh yeah I know it doesn't sound anywhere near realistic but then nor do all the other cars really. I thought he had like some sound issue that messes the sound up.

My bad (:

i effin hate the sound of almost every car... why can't the record them in-life? and do separate with interior, including squeeks etc that happen when car is sliding or accelerating hard, shifting gears...

i'm going back to LFS for some more real action and steering wheel suport. very glad i didn't buy tdu2 :rolleyes:

The 612 and 599 GTB sound spot on about 1000rpm below their limiters, then within that last 1000 they start screaming like the Scud :confused: What happened there?! Would it have killed them to carry on with the same sound?

Also, why can't they use that teaser sound recording of the California at the start for the in-game car???

*sigh*

The 612 and 599 GTB sound spot on about 1000rpm below their limiters, then within that last 1000 they start screaming like the Scud :confused: What happened there?! Would it have killed them to carry on with the same sound?

Also, why can't they use that teaser sound recording of the California at the start for the in-game car???

*sigh*

yeah, that realy pissed me off, apparently they have heard the sound of california,

why not make similar?:confused:

Although the sounds may not be that great, I definitely believe as cruiseking mentioned there are substantial improvements made over TDU1 that could justify the lack of accurate sounds.

In my experience, it can be quite costly to implement very accurate sounds and it can take up a lot of disk space which could be used for other things like more accurate tracks, and more vehicles.

I noticed stirkac mentioned that he would return back to LFS, unfortunately that was one reason why I barely play that game anymore.

• 2 weeks later...