We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Convertable cruise Saturday 26th February 2011 @ 8pm GMT

S71NG3R

Convertable cruise Saturday 26th February 2011 @ 8pm GMT

Type: Cruise

Road Rules: Sometimes

Restriction: none

Vehicle: Convertables only

Island: Ibiza

Meeting place: South of the Airport. See screens below.

Description: Cruising Ibiza with the roof down wind in the hair. Whats that rain? Ah ok better put the roof up. We will stop for wreaks and photos.

Members:-

1.S71NG3R

2.jonestheman

3.Shredder46

4.eddievader

5.The Queen

6.*GhostRacerGTI*

7.Pressurized

8.dvd-x

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj58/S71NG3R/TestDrive22011-02-1622-16-40-62.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj58/S71NG3R/TestDrive22011-02-1622-17-09-21.jpg

Count me in.

Also, count Weegill in, well put him as a reservation as he might be able to make it, might not. I don't trust him to post himself as he said he would last time and didn't. :cheeky:

Can't do the Friday one as I will be going to see Drive Angry at the cinema and I am assuming Weegill will be wanting to go too, which is why I stated Saturday for him, so yeah. ;)

All added

I got myself the Catarham or the old Ferrari for Convertibles atm...

Will be there.

MHorman

May pick up a different convertible during the week if i find a nice one.

This cruise is now full but the 11pm one has free slots if you can make this time?

i will try to attend either this on or the later one on saturday, but i need to wait for my next work rota on tuesday to find out if i am working then

This cruise is now full but the 11pm one has free slots if you can make this time?

Count me in.

Also, count Weegill in, well put him as a reservation as he might be able to make it, might not. I don't trust him to post himself as he said he would last time and didn't. :cheeky:

Can't do the Friday one as I will be going to see Drive Angry at the cinema and I am assuming Weegill will be wanting to go too, which is why I stated Saturday for him, so yeah. ;)

Hello m8 :)

I see you've made a reservation for Weegill, fair enough :cheeky:

But if he won't be available for that cruise, is that reserved spot mine then since I posted for the #7th/8th spot?

Also, when a spot gets reserved, how's the procedure, can it be reserved all the way until the cruise, or does the person who has a spot reserved have to verify someway?

Hello m8 :)

I see you've made a reservation for Weegill, fair enough :cheeky:

But if he won't be available for that cruise, is that reserved spot mine then since I posted for the #7th/8th spot?

Also, when a spot gets reserved, how's the procedure, can it be reserved all the way until the cruise, or does the person who has a spot reserved have to verify someway?

Reserved slots are reserved until the start of the cruise then the lucky Jim goes out if there is a slot free.

The person can also cancel a reserve slot before the cruise. The next person that wanted to join will be added.

Just a heads up. The reserved slot is no longer reserved as Weegill will be at my house tomorrow night and will no longer be able to attend, so respectively whoever wanted the spot can have it. ;)

Ok thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for the heads up m8 ;)

Well, do I get the spot then? or have I misunderstood something?

Now added

if it is more than one, i will be glad to enter, but of course GTI first

Lucky Jim is your best bet. ;)