We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G & MoD3K : Lexus LF-A sound Mod (requested by johnious)

Jorgemodek

Hello everybody this is the Release of the Lexus LF-A Sound Mod with physics (tdupe)

Made by Doctor G and MoD3K

(requested by johnious at request section)

SET IGNITION TIME : 2.40s

After hard work with no satisfaction doctor G and I decided to make this sound together

it was not easy and its not perfect because the true sound has a big stereo effect and when converting to mono the sound looses to much "wide" effect .

still is better then nothing :thumbsup:

PREVIEW / COMPARISON VIDEO

HD

Credits : youtube, djey modding tools

Installation:

1. Just place (Name the car to replace.bnk) in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2. Enjoy it!!!

DOWNLOAD

(PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY WITHOUT PERMISSION)

Please comment on this MOD!!! Your opinions COUNT!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This really needs a version that goes to 8000 or 8500 RPM, stopping it at 6500 really limits the installation and realistic physics choices of those who don't blindly use auto-installers.

the sound it was made for Sagaris because thats the slot Tool831 LFA its replaced for...you dont need any physics...thelimit is 6800rpm but the sound its made to go 8000 (and its 6800 in the physics)

i have made a physics to...dont know what do you want more

me and doctor g spended hours and hours to manage the best sound

so whats the point? did you saw the video ?? the car only reaches 6800 rpm but in the sound reaches 8500 ...everything is normal like always

the sound it was made for Sagaris because thats the slot Tool831 LFA its replaced for...you dont need any physics...thelimit is 6800rpm but the sound its made to go 8000 (and its 6800 in the physics)

i have made a physics to...dont know what do you want more

me and doctor g spended hours and hours to manage the best sound

so whats the point? did you saw the video ?? the car only reaches 6800 rpm but in the sound reaches 8500 ...everything is normal like always

Yes I watched the video, and after that I tested the actual sound so I'm NOT just basing this on what was seen in that video. Plus, no ingame HUD was ever displayed in that video.

I realize that you spent hours making this sound, I'm just saying that it needs a second version for those who DON'T use the auto installers and choose a different slot for the cars.

Please understand that I tested this sound on a car that has a redline of 8000 in the physics, plus I'm using the digital HUD from the Mustang GTR.

The sound stops rising at 6500 and just gives out the same sound from 6500 to max RPM. During high speed acceleration this produces a monotone effect where you only hear the max RPM sound at each shift and you never hear the RPM rise at all.

I don't use any auto-installers, and I don't use anybody's physics settings but my own, and I try to make them as realistic as possible within the limitations of the game. Which means I DON'T stop the redline at 6500 when the real car is supposed to go beyond that.

Yes I watched the video, and after that I tested the actual sound so I'm NOT just basing this on what was seen in that video. Plus, no ingame HUD was ever displayed in that video.

I realize that you spent hours making this sound, I'm just saying that it needs a second version for those who DON'T use the auto installers and choose a different slot for the cars.

Please understand that I tested this sound on a car that has a redline of 8000 in the physics, plus I'm using the digital HUD from the Mustang GTR.

The sound stops rising at 6500 and just gives out the same sound from 6500 to max RPM. During high speed acceleration this produces a monotone effect where you only hear the max RPM sound at each shift and you never hear the RPM rise at all.

I don't use any auto-installers, and I don't use anybody's physics settings but my own, and I try to make them as realistic as possible within the limitations of the game. Which means I DON'T stop the redline at 6500 when the real car is supposed to go beyond that.

AH!! OK!! i am getting your point now!

yeah sure ...for that i have to convert the sound to the F430 slot... i will give a try then

;) thx got you wrong... :cheeky:

Doctor G & MoD3K You are very modest! This sound is utterly amazing! I can't thank you enough for this sound mod; Love It!

Many thanks and congratulations for this work. Can't seem to find anything wrong with it, given the limitations of TDU sound engine, this is top notch and the my LFA screams nicely and lively now from this V10 melody.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. I have also found this LFA video revving towards maximum, perhaps might help you if you are planning to revisit this project.

Doctor G & MoD3K You are very modest! This sound is utterly amazing! I can't thank you enough for this sound mod; Love It!

Many thanks and congratulations for this work. Can't seem to find anything wrong with it, given the limitations of TDU sound engine, this is top notch and the my LFA screams nicely and lively now from this V10 melody.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. I have also found this LFA video revving towards maximum, perhaps might help you if you are planning to revisit this project.

Me and Doctor G are glad that you like it! it was requested by you so you have your wish released.

the sound is good but like i said , not perfect .... still 50 % of not being perfect is tdu fault because it only suports MONO wav files

that sound has 10 cylinders moving up and down creating LOUD STEREO...so you get our point

and we can make it by working together on it

But with a litle work of our part the sound can be updated and get even better :cheeky:

sooo its all by now....maybe in the beggining of march it will receive an update...

thx for comment ! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...