We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox 360, PC, and PS3 Update Info (FREE DLC coming!)

iLLGT3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, I though it'd been out yesterday due to the fact the US PStore(And i beleave the Xbox store) get updated on Thusday! And At a last ditch today(EU PStore)

Oh well...Think I'll go play NFS:HP for the Diablo SV and Countash! If i Play TDU i'll Spend my money I'm saving for club cars!

Though it'd be logical to do it that way, but yeh they can come out on anyday!

Also If Sony & Microsoft do have the patches like Atari say they do, surely they don't take this long to come out? And Atari can say when they want them to be out?

From what I've seen they'd better get em out soon, or Atari should tell Sony & Microsoft to get em out, because Near nuff every comment on the FB site is about why is the patch not out?(I havent cheaked personally, but been told that)

Back to Saints Row 2 for me!

There was a major cock up with DLC pack 6 on TDU1 on the 360, they had to pull the pack from the Marketplace and it was weeks before it got put back up. Other publishers seem to get their patches through in a matter of days, guess TDU/Atari just aren't important enough for M$ to bother, that or Atari lied about the readiness of the console patch, but.. they wouldn't do that too us... would they?... -.-

There was a major cock up with DLC pack 6 on TDU1 on the 360, they had to pull the pack from the Marketplace and it was weeks before it got put back up. Other publishers seem to get their patches through in a matter of days, guess TDU/Atari just aren't important enough for M$ to bother, that or Atari lied about the readiness of the console patch, but.. they wouldn't do that too us... would they?... -.-
Patch has been about 9 days now, unfortunately with this being a Friday it's looking likely it won't be coming till next week more than likely. And bigger cashcow IP's of course get more preferential treatment in this regard. I'm wondering who will be first to put the patch out; Sony or Microsoft? :hmmm:

Hey All,

I apologize that at this time I don't have an update to provide. We are working with Microsoft and Sony to get the patches released as quickly as possible, but unfortunately we don't have a specific ETA regarding when they will be able to go live..

This is what I just spotted over at the official forums.

The safest way of playing while the game comes is using two external memories, so each time you exit the game you back up on a different one. If the game gets corrupted, the save from the hard drive AND the save from the last back up are both going to be corrupted, that's why you're going to use the save from the other external memory. Remember, before playing again, copy the good save file to the hard drive and the external memory that had the corrupted file.

I've been backing my save up every so often and luckily not had a corrupt one yet but I can sense it coming very soon if I keep gaining levels like I am at the moment. Level 31 and going still strong so far, so I hope a patch sorts it out.

If it does become corrupted and unrecoverable now the game will indefinitely be remaining in the drawer while I play Counter Strike instead. Wont be wasting my time on it.