We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bugatti Veyron Special Ed.

ride

Lol, so finally after completing the A1 and last cup, my DLC cars finally show up. As I wanted the best Bugatti in game I looked @ the official car list from the twitter topic:

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Sang Bleu

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Sang Bleu has blue-tinted carbon-fiber bodywork to complement its polished aluminum accents. At first glance, it looks like any other run-of-the-mill blue and silver Veyron, but up close, the blue weave is spectacular. It has a brilliance and depth that normal paint finishes—and even standard carbon fiber—cannot match.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Centenaire

Some of our sources confirm the fact that the new vehicle will deliver almost 1350 hp while the top speed will be increased to over 420 km/h.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport

The 16-cylinder, quad-turbocharged engine with 1,001 horsepower and 922 lb-ft of torque is programmed not to let you damage it, so put it to the test!

Bugatti Veyron 16.4

The Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 is a rear mid-engined grand touring car. The Super Sport version is the fastest road-legal car in the world, with a top speed of 431.07 km/h (267.85 mph).

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport

The new Veyron 16.4 Super Sport comes with four enlarged turbochargers and bigger intercoolers that have been used to boost the power of the 16-cylinder engine to a total of 1200 HP, the chassis has been extensively redesigned to maintain safety at extreme speeds – thanks to a slightly raised main-spring travel, stronger stabilizers, and new shock absorbers with a complex architecture originally developed for racing cars.

I chose to buy the Centenaire. Now I look @ the specs, and discover it has the same stats as the normal Bugatti already ingame??

I'd like to advise Atari/Eden to put all specs of the cars in a list next to the DLCs, so this can't happen again. Now I'm stuck with a car that only has a diff paint job than the ones already in game :confused:

Edit; After googling the car, it seems the twitter car list is a load of crap in terms of stats

has different rims to bro, it's not just the paint.. but I'll give it a +1 on it not being the wisest choice lol

and the Super Sport lags.. it's cool to look at, but reaching it's top speed is a chore, especially with no straight roads long enough on either island

it takes the Grand Sport half the time it takes the SS to get up to speed, and there are several roads you can reach it's top speed on (271mph here)

a73748120275650.jpg

has different rims to bro, it's not just the paint.. but I'll give it a +1 on it not being the wisest choice lol

and the Super Sport lags.. it's cool to look at, but reaching it's top speed is a chore, especially with no straight roads long enough on either island

it takes the Grand Sport half the time it takes the SS to get up to speed, and there are several roads you can reach it's top speed on (271mph here)

a73748120275650.jpg

Yea its like CCXR from 0 to 300 kmph its a rocket but to reach 350 it needs a year im kinda dissapointed with that :/