We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The TDU2 Community...

Mb

I just had to share this. :)

When just randomly driving around the islands, people are friendly, not much noobs (Well, i haven't seen a lot of them yet) And everyone helps eachother finding wrecks/photos and stuff. Also when just discovering people hook up and you drive together for ages, not actually knowing where you are going. It's just like TDU1, which is good. :)

there are definitely some n00bs out there. ran into one last night, he swerved into me then starting calling me names, whining that his FRIM was full. paul something. and yeah, the Ram Force is definitely out there.

there is even a club of them on the PC version. half the club blocks, other half rams. cant remember their name, they had a pretty high ranking. of course using tactics like that, it should be fairly easy to win races.

I never been rammed when I have been cruising, but when racing in club races omg... I swear most people can't win if they don't ram ? Its blocking, ramming, blocking and then suddenly swerving in front of you and deciding to stop and so on...

So I decided I do it back to them or hard on the brakes as hes coming towards me ;)

Offense is best defense :P

this whole ramming/blocking, noobs on veyrons is what ruined the clubs for me. It takes the fun out of racing other people. One of my friends said that we should be able to pick directly who we would be racing against. As it would ensure more fairness onto the races.

Still, i rather be cruising than racing other people anyway :P

i gotta say i'm loving cruising around on oahu this time

this is what happened on the last few ours

- meet with 2 friends on our clubhouse

- cruised to GM/Ford Dealer

- cruised south east side, pause on a parking lot for chatting

- cruised to the lighthouse, north west side of the island, parked for chatting again

- joined by 2 randoms, formed a new group (enzo, 2 cinque, f458 and mp4-12c)

- cruised to the Dodge dealer, parked for chatting - 1 cinque left

- cruised to the middle north area of the island, joined by a random F430 spider, parked on another parking lot.

after that i logged off, but not before seeing the group be joined by another zonda cinque and a gumpert apollo.

Seriously, best gamming experience I've had so far with tdu2.

Alot of people seem to be decent enough, which is the complete opposite to the way people act on the TDU2 Forums. People seem to keep to themselves in-game unless asked or they just drive up to me to see what I'm driving and then they shoot off again.

But, I don't know what it is with the Subaru Impreza but I swear every one I see ends up ramming me and trying to drive me off the road. Veyron drivers seem fine which is something I wasn't expecting. But Impreza drivers and people who've literally just started the game just seem to want to crash into absolutely everything that moves, the same thing happened in the Beta though so it's probably the same people.