We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GT5 + TDU2

Dzidza1978

My thoughts, TDU2 ISN'T GT5, it was never going to be like GT5, and it never will be.

I think people should stop making TDU2 seem like a failed game because it isn't like the driving games that have came out recently. Just get over GT5, thats supposed to be a proper racing simulator and the physics correspond to that. TDU2 is just an overall fun driving game that you can enjoy with friends all over the world, nothing more, nothing less. If the physics were anything like GT5's then people would complain about that too.

My thoughts, TDU2 ISN'T GT5, it was never going to be like GT5, and it never will be.

I think people should stop making TDU2 seem like a failed game because it isn't like the driving games that have came out recently. Just get over GT5, thats supposed to be a proper racing simulator and the physics correspond to that. TDU2 is just an overall fun driving game that you can enjoy with friends all over the world, nothing more, nothing less. If the physics were anything like GT5's then people would complain about that too.

Don't get me wrong, TDU2 in my book is as good as GT5, both are great games. To me, GT5 physics in TDU2 would mean even more fun, especially when cruising and having fun with friends.

I played GT5 for the first time in a month (btw I now have more credits than you, Jazzi :nnnn:) and completely forgot what it was like to have good force feedback. So I'm going to agree with the OP. TDU isn't a sim, but the next-best thing to driving in real life is a good sim based on an open world. TDU2 is still a WIP title if I'm hurtfully honest to myself.

If dreams were reality, what would we dream about? :p

I wouldn't know about GT5 handling since I'm not a PS3 owner but there are lots of other racing games which have physics models I'd love to see in TDU series. LFS or iRacing are maybe a bit too extreme for this kind of game, but anything in the range between the SimBin games (GTR2, GTLegends, RaceOn) and Shift would do. This range could be achieved through a driving aids system and that would be a dream game for me.

If GT do it, many of his oponnent will do. It could be good for all of us who like open roads.

...Alternatively, Yamauchi may continue work instead on his rule-obeying free-roam mode (were calling it "C-Spec"), where players drive around at the speed limit, obey traffic laws, and possibly even get out and walk.

In my opinion TDU2 is pretty bad, handling, physics but i love the game(s) because its such a open world and with different people all over the world. And I think that's why we bought the game, there is no other game that you can compare to TDU(2). GT5,Forza,GTR2 those are pure racing games and those games are awesome. I just hate it that TDU2 can bring so much more with some more effort and listening to the community. But hey! what can we do about it just have fun in the game and don't mind the bad stuf