We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suggestions List

Who

Right, here is a list of patch suggestions for TDU2 that the community feels the game needs.

Suggestions submitted should be more 'this is what needs to be done' rather than 'this is broken and I want it fixed'

Physics

• Cars have no sence of connection with the driver, needs a proper sense of weight transfer, limits of grip, balance betweeen front and and rear end loss of traction
  • Suspension seems non-existant. cars constantly bottom out, they don't bodyroll, after a jump they don't rebound, and on dirt roads offroaders hop about just like a ferrari does. The game needs a serious patch to get this in

Gearbox

• Automatic selection of gearbox on G25/G27/Fanatec where the game uses paddle shifters for paddle shift cars, and H shifter for manual cars (As in TDU1)
  • Clutch needs better biting point, and more realistic response (impossible to do a smooth start)

in addition to your suggestions,

Bugs to be fixed:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-You can't see the dirt on windows from the cockpit

-there are invisible bumps and walls near the elevated junctions

-The head movement in the cockpit isn't accurate , I'm not expecting Shift quality but it's really rubbish. It has no idea what to do in collisions and jumps sometimes it goes off the rooftop.

-Online interactions including clubs are totally unreliable.

-In some cars the gearbox style hasn't mapped out correctly. So you have a pedal shift gearbox animation in the ascari for example.

-Viper's and Veyron ss' top gear is bugged. Its ratio is way too low.

-All the graphic/visual glitches of tdu1 still exists. Like the needle in viper's rev counter gets bigger and smaller.

-A lot of objects float about (Traffic signs, traffic lights, curbs etc.)

-I don't know if anyone else noticed this but I experience frame skips which I never had before.

-Far objects are unrendered , badly textured , sometimes seems like floating.

-You can see the shadow of the trees at night.

-Actually night shadows are completely missing by that I mean the shadows created by headlights and stuff.

Suggestions/missing things

-I want the old photomode back. The new one is completely useless. You can't really move the camera position around and there is no forcal lenght.

-The session doesn't pause when you pause it. So you can't take action/flying pictures.

-Being able to bookmark places outside roads.

-I won't get in to digital gauges because I know a bit of programming and that is damn hard to program they'll never bother with it , but at least put something on them. I mean ariel atoms dials are just blank.

-Indicator sound or at least a light in the dashboard.(same goes to headlights)

I'll keep it updated that's all in my mind right now.

One thing I would LOVE to see, is the G27's LED's light up. But only on the cars that support it.

But the thing I want the most is digital dashboard (Atom V8, Indicators, Scoobaru has it's "full beam" light on, even when there aren't any lights on.)

Force feedback fixed!

its horrid

Fanatec 911 GT3 RS V2!!

Its always intermitent, the FF; so no autocenter even wi th it on on the wheel control panel, and then FF Comes, and it goes etc etc, only on this game

PEDALS FIXED!!

Brake is like digital on / off, same for clutch

the wheel..hmm its not really realistic, ur turning fast then when u go back to null it just goes to fast, its to sudden, the recovery after a turn.

Thats the most important IMO cose other than that its a great game!