We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Adrenalin Event Problems

Hi! I am on the PS3 and I am getting major problems with the adrenalin event.

I completed two adrenalin events easily. Then in the third... my Adrenalin Gauge just doesn't move. I do jumps, high speed, dodges, you name it, with several different cars from different classes in various Adrenalin Events from both islands and the meter just doesn't go up. Can anyone help me with this?

Crash into a car then try again?

Sounds like a bug :p

See if you can wait until the timer runs out and try a different one

Yes, its probably a bug. I have tried Adrenalin Events with cars from most classes now, at various locations, at various speeds, various times, its just getting annoying. The strange thing is, I could do the first one's very very easily, I did them with a VW Beetle:p! So what could be wrong now:confused:? I thought it was because of crashing maybe... I even tried different clothes and views but... I have tried pretty much everything and its not working, so I am assuming its one more bug to add to the vast collection.:-x!

They are impossible anyway. Its sad, but the handling in this game is retarded, and any kind of sliding a car is not possible without crashing.

What do you mean? I think they are fine, just use a atom or more maneuverable car.

*looks at drifting clubs in reality, looks at drifting lessons in the drivers schools in TDU2...*

They are impossible anyway. Its sad, but the handling in this game is retarded, and any kind of sliding a car is not possible without crashing.

They are possible, but drifting is the hardest part... just go past cars or do jumps then you get tons of points.

Some events seem very easy to complete with jumps and near misses - but there were a couple on twisty roads that would hardly go up unless you pulled off power slides (not too easy with the current physics).

One east of of O'ahu near a waterfall was particularly tricky, but my strategy was to turn around at the start, and at the corner just after the new tunnel, I would go off to the right and get massive air off a slope which was usually good for ~30-50 points.