We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Channel: Ten. Updated 30.3

Ten.

Thanks guys.

AA? You mean postprocessed AA.. Since im using forced 8xSSAA, 16xAF, 32x tesselation(not that it affects anything), texture filtering/mipmap, texture LOD -1, quality very high and "Very high" ingame settings, you'd think it would be enough. However, i agree. They look jagged and quite low quality. :S 8x edge detect is next then(24xAA)..

Thanks guys.

AA? You mean postprocessed AA.. Since im using forced 8xSSAA, 16xAF, 32x tesselation(not that it affects anything), texture filtering/mipmap, texture LOD -1, quality very high and "Very high" ingame settings, you'd think it would be enough. However, i agree. They look jagged and quite low quality. :S 8x edge detect is next then(24xAA)..

Ukhm... yeah :D thats alot of things! maybe try to resize them to 720p using bicubic smoother in Photoshop

I feel that the overall picture becomes really smudged when i tried that. However, i took a shot with 24xAA and the result was abit better. However, still rough around some edges but since im a pixelcarartist i should be able to manually AA the rough spots. Thanks for the pointer, i didn't even consider the AA to be an issue, but after you mentioned it it became really obvious.

Well, yeah, AA in TDU2 simply sux bawllz, 8x in TDU2 looks like 2x in BF:BC2...

I tried to shooth photos in photoshop myself and I tell you, it's really time consuming. After one shot I dedicided to drop it. Resizing photos always worked well for me though.