We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Fun multiplayer event Sunday 13th March 2010 8pm GMT-10pm GMT

S71NG3R

Oh I noticed the restriction on joining only one of these events, I am not sure which day will suit me best, either thursday or sunday. Can I reserve for this one, and if I show up thursday you can delete me from the list on this one? And if I don't show up(will give a notice about it), I could go with you on this day instead?

Oh I noticed the restriction on joining only one of these events, I am not sure which day will suit me best, either thursday or sunday. Can I reserve for this one, and if I show up thursday you can delete me from the list on this one? And if I don't show up(will give a notice about it), I could go with you on this day instead?

I will put you on the reserves list there are no lucky jims for this event. If you go Thursday then you can't go to this one.

This event is only open to club house members.

In case there aren't enough club house members, any chance of lifting this limitation?

Thing is, I only have time on sunday and would reallly like to take part in this week's fun events. So if possible, please add me to this one or at least to the waiting list.

I would come to this one as well as friday if i was allowed...

Ii think all/most the club house members are already going to the earlier ones so you'll have to either allow people to go to more than 1 or change the restriction from club house members on this one...

Or allow just club house members to go to the other ones AND this one. :)

The lobby session is very buggy so we will have to cancel these events and go on a normal cruise. Sorry for the inconvenience and this is the reason we tested this first.

Meeting place A in TDU1 will be the meeting place I will invite you all so you know where it is.

The lobby session is very buggy so we will have to cancel these events and go on a normal cruise. Sorry for the inconvenience and this is the reason we tested this first.

Meeting place A in TDU1 will be the meeting place I will invite you all so you know where it is.

If this is a regular cruise, will it be opened for regular folk? Or does it remain limited to the club's elite? :P

If this is a regular cruise, will it be opened for regular folk? Or does it remain limited to the club's elite? :P

Yeah Im wondering the same thing, and although im going on tonite's cruise can I participate in this one too if there aren't enough people ?

Thanks

Sting are these latest cruises getting awarded points as i wanna work my way up to the next layer sooner rather than later... :P

Also, for people that don't like the sound of a bag of bees that is my 430 Scud. It's alright, Exile agreed to buy me any car i want so when the Bugatti Veyron SS arrives i'll bring that and leave the Ferrari at home...

Sting are these latest cruises getting awarded points as i wanna work my way up to the next layer sooner rather than later... :P

Also, for people that don't like the sound of a bag of bees that is my 430 Scud. It's alright, Exile agreed to buy me any car i want so when the Bugatti Veyron SS arrives i'll bring that and leave the Ferrari at home...

What I don't remember saying anything like that :rolleyes:

Well, seeing as there is one more space left, and I'm not doing anything today either, I can't pass on the chance to cruize with you fine people again.

Assuming Sting will allow me of course.

I am currently making a bugatti veyron vynil on the back saying "Dont ram me X " ;)

haha jks cya tonight