We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Fun multiplayer event Sunday 13th March 2010 8pm GMT-10pm GMT

S71NG3R

I may bring a different car tonight actually to liven things up...

As i've currently bought the 430 scud to about 4 cruises already...

It'll have to be quick though for when rr go off and we all start immaturely racing...

Exile, if your offer for any car still stands i've heard the mclaren Mp4-12c is nice...

Sorry for leaving early today, but the lags were really ruining the fun for me. Don't know what caused the bad connection, but as I had closed all other bandwidth-consuming programs, I suppose that the TDU servers are to blame.

Let's just hope that the next cruise will give me and everyone else a better ping.

I had a bit of lag with 2 of the people but the others were fine...

Also, in future, i need a faster A1 car for this, my AScari tops out at 209 when it says 225 on the specs so it leaves me riding on the rev limiter as the zondas/veyrons get away...

Need a quick way to get a few mill for a veyron.

I had a bit of lag with 2 of the people but the others were fine...

Also, in future, i need a faster A1 car for this, my AScari tops out at 209 when it says 225 on the specs so it leaves me riding on the rev limiter as the zondas/veyrons get away...

Need a quick way to get a few mill for a veyron.

I should say I was very suprised you didn't ram me on that cruise :P (well not as much as friday :lol:)

But yeah get a zonda not a veyron :P (Or CCXR would do)

I should say I was very suprised you didn't ram me on that cruise :P (well not as much as friday :lol:)

But yeah get a zonda not a veyron :P (Or CCXR would do)

WEll for the first half i was always a mile or two infront of you when you were in the Aud...

Then the second half in the Zonda i was miles behind...

I did like the stuff like race to the lighthouse... Maybe that in future with a set lower class for points in future would be good.

Yeah btw I didnt have a zonda I had a veyron (: Stingy was in the zonda. Anyway I did drive slow on purpose with that audo just to keep sting company in his amazingly fast beetle with a top speed of 80mph haha. Otherwise it goes up to 150 or so mph which isn't that bad baring in mind its a low class :P (oh and AWD ;) )

Yeah btw I didnt have a zonda I had a veyron (: Stingy was in the zonda. Anyway I did drive slow on purpose with that audo just to keep sting company in his amazingly fast beetle with a top speed of 80mph haha. Otherwise it goes up to 150 or so mph which isn't that bad baring in mind its a low class :P (oh and AWD ;) )

You were definately in a purple Zonda on my screen at one point but my game was playing up a little bit yesterday... With my driverless car etc...

Some long range races where we have a minute or so to decide a route and then race ins A2/A3 cars to a point would be good to have for points in future cruises...

The race of Veyron V Zonda V others was never fair but i almost beat sting in his Zonda...

AWWW!

I missed out on all the fun!

We didn't do any tunnel runs. Wish we did though.

I'm sorry I didn't stay for longer, I realised that I REALLY needed to do some revision for my Mock Exam today.

I'm expecting high marks.

Exams are much more important then tunnel runs. I'm sure we will do this again sometime.

Exams are much more important then tunnel runs. I'm sure we will do this again sometime.

+1

We will do it on the next cruise ;) (with you participating ofcourse)

And yes now I remember I had that bright pink zonda F xD Dont ask why it was pink the fact is , its a zonda ;)