We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SHADOW FIX!!!

Ichibu

ok im not to sure about any thin cuz im a bit baked an ive been at it for hours an the problem is inconsistent (sometimes worse some times beter) but any ways i thiiink u need to change env quality to whatever else then back to High every time u start the game for this to work

im guessing its due to file check junk or something. or may b im just trippin and its no better but i am seeing a marked improvement any ways i.e. shadows at a distance where they werent before

ow also i dont think u can/should use this online unfortunately :<

need confirmation XD

Really? The shadows matter that much? Also, imo, in a graphics related issue like this, I'm sure Atari would've/should've done something about it.

I lol'd as well.

noe but thats kinda the point. what really, really gets to me in games is seeing things appear. i cant be immersed in a game at all if im seeing it draw around me :P

id rather hav no shadows at all tbh

any ways, its confirmed... im a super genius haha my FPS are up like 30 or sth, a slight lag is now scarce AND i never see a shadow draw :D

beter update first post

10x ICHIBU Waster you just messed up my savegame,and my game an i have backups at all of them.....

Should've had the beans in your head to back up your save game and/or game before trying this, or any mod out. And now you hate on him?

It's your fault this happened. Try to fix it, or better, live with it, and don't post about it here. Ever.

rofl sorry dude, i didnt hav any savegame probs and thers no reason why u shud from this either... its just graphix settings. any 1 used it to GOOD ends yet? any 1 got the major fps increase? :P

ow and i wudnt use it online cuz the launcher has a file checker and maybe u can get banned. probably not but i 4t i shud warn ppl

its worth it dude just try it!

install, put ur env settings to med then back to high (dont need to confirm it just left, right, done) and u shud have better frames and if u go thru woods or wherever it looks sooo much better without the whole atmosphere drawing 40ft ahead of u constantly

i ruuuule lol