We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Discovery Trouble

Hi Guys! I have discovered every road in both Ibiza areas but I don't go past 99%. I've spend the last freaking 4 hours looking at the map, every inch, every dead end, everything and its all discovered, every freeway exit, every tunel, I just don't get it.

Please if anyone can help me with this or got the same problem please help!:cry:

I know this game is flawed but please, just because you have got stuck does not mean the game is broken. Mellors offers a good tip. I was stuck at 99% for several days and scanning the map wasn't helping. Then one day I just saw the missing road and voila. Done.

North of Ibiza on a dead end street there is a tiny piece of road that can be easily missed. It's close to the coast and - as Mellors already metioned - close to a petrol station. Take a closer look there.

The same in the south, somewhere around the airport. As far as i remember south east of it.

In TDU 1 I spent 21 hrs over 3 days trying to find 30m of road I missed. 100% completion is difficult, just keep at it and look for small sections of road like what Ryzza5 is talking about.

21 hours is nothing. :p I spent months stuck at 99% in TDU1.

The way I got it in Ibiza is by zooming in all the way and following each and every road. The road stated by CV and Ryzza was the one I was missing. Make sure you have that one, since I found it by accident while driving in that area.

I searched for exactly these areas, milimeter by milimeter, in the total zoom, as they get confused with the ground from the other levels of zoom, and as a did have, and still have a copy of the "99% of Ibiza" save, i decided to make a video some days ago...

Here:

It's "awful" by now, but just to complement the thread.

I searched for exactly these areas, milimeter by milimeter, in the total zoom, as they get confused with the ground from the other levels of zoom, and as a did have, and still have a copy of the "99% of Ibiza" save, i decided to make a video some days ago...

Here:

It's "awful" by now, but just to complement the thread.

I can't thank you enough guys!:thumbsup: Great help!:dance:

My 2 cents...(~4 years ago but still quite sure)

I was hunting the last roads In Tdu(1) (THINK It was in one of the spaghetti intersections NW of ford island) when a couple shorter in-between roads (2-3?) around me suddenly got filled up and I got 100%.

This lead me to believe there's an island-wide fill-up of small missed parts within a certain tolerance in the finish, and I recall thinking "I should have been less thorough because of it".

(I'd really like for someone to confirm a likewise event).

In any case.. that's what should be in Tdu2 (..too).

After all, it's quite fair when you've seen the area and been in vicinity of those tiny parts.

I was hunting the last roads In Tdu(1) ... when a couple shorter in-between roads (2-3?) around me suddenly got filled up and I got 100%.

This lead me to believe there's an island-wide fill-up of small missed parts within a certain tolerance in the finish, and I recall thinking "I should have been less thorough because of it".

(I'd really like for someone to confirm a likewise event).

Confirmed. That's exactly identical to my experience in TDU1. I have four TDU1 profiles with almost all achievements, meaning i discovered all roads four times. In TDU1 i think you only had to come very close to 100% to achieve the 100%, whereas in TDU2 you really need to discover them all.