We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I bought some dyno runs on a rototest hub dyno for the evo, to get an idea on how shes running, see if anything needs sorting, and that all important power figure of course.

[ATTACH]20009[/ATTACH]

Can't believe it's making 300WHP with what I thought were basic mods, it's becoming apparent my evo has had some internal work at some point in it's life...

Next on the list will be a boost controller (kinda like what a gumpert has :cheeky: )

MF041_AV1_SPACE_GRAY?wid=400&hei=400&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp&.v=1378497176816

I need more shiny in my life because I have no heart, or barely any left of one. So I ordered one of these. Space Grey/16GB/Brown case. There's nothing that can replace love and that's a shame because I'll never have it but if anything can get close it's shiny stuff wrapped in leather that can text people and play Flappy Bird. <3

Actually had one years ago, originally my brothers. Straps broke off somtime early 2000's and still have the time-peace somwhere in the house, last time I seen it it was still working. ;)

Wanted to get a watch and remembered how well it served me, and surprised to see they still made it! Huge choice of colours, including gold & silver metal, but they don't seem to fit it like the black. Also Could't find anywhere selling the Thomas the Tank engine watch that i had when I was 5. :lol:

Bought a Cola today, but I think I shouldn't count it.

Saturday I bought the album of one of my favourite musicians in Germany, only about 5000 of these editons were sold so I am one of the first :P

k7es-af-9be4.jpg

k7es-ag-5ef6.jpg

I guess only germans will know him. He is making kind of funny, not serious raps music, full of irony and exaggerations :D Although I would not recommend it, it is music for guys which understand his style

Btw: bartferrari, that looks cool. Really cool. Have fun wih it :) I wish to have a license finally :(