We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Ordered this new product from Sena a few weeks back, arrived the other day and just installed it and tested

20s-02.jpg

The 20S has 2 Bluetooth 4.0 doodads so it can pair to my phone for calls and music while also pair to other motorcycle headsets for live intercom if group riding. Also has an FM radio built in. I suspect listening to music when the environment is conducive (safe enough) will get the most use given that I generally only commute solo. Listening to Google maps directions would also be handy though. And as long as my home screen is showing, all I have to do is say "ok Google... navigate to home/work/the nearest petrol station/etc".

I was also hoping I could find an app that would record from that fantastic microphone but so far no dice.

Not as amazing as the small size of the parcel used to deliver it :p

It fitted that DVD very nicely so I fail to understand what you mean :susp:

[edit:] I also bought a cardboard box today :nods: If Im lucky, it'll contain my HP 15 notebook that I want to use when uni starts.

rX9bbkj.jpg

And yes, that is a Stig mouse pad. :cheeky: