We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Nice, Scott. What did make you switch to Samsung? As an S5 owner I want to do the exact opposite.

Now it's time for CyanogenMod. :p

Just to let you know the S5 is renowned for being god awful :p My friend had the S5 mini and hated it, it was really bad :lol: The good news is the S6 is literally the best smartphone on the market :nods:

I switched because after iOS7 my iPhone 5C was just terrible. It lagged horribly, iOS is (still) full of bugs.. ugh, it just defeated the point of owning an Apple (the hardware being less impressive than competitors but the software having polish like no other). The S6 is just a beast, it's incredibly pretty, the 4K screen and 600-and-something PPI, Android is really smooth and everything.. just works. Full of little things that make it so much easier to use.

Also I managed to upgrade my contract from 600 minutes, unlimited texts and 750MB 4G to unlimited everything, 3GB of 4G for almost the same monthly cost, and no price for the phone :D

Not to turn this into another phone thread, but if you're new-ish to Android and there's something you don't like, or wish was a feature, get into the habit of searching Google as chances are there's something you can do about it (app or otherwise).

There were a few good things but you just have to trawl through all the rubbish. I'm not sure how many people realised that you needed to click on the expand view link to be shown all of the deals across all categories rather than just the featured deals.

Also got a bag of Hersheys chocolate for a lot cheaper than their normal price. And the best t-shirt in the world. :nods:

I got lucky with the Dremel though. I'd been looking into which one I was gonna get last week and it was the one that popped up on sale so that saved me £50. Can't grumble at that.