We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 3-year-old SAPPHIRE 7950 died, so it was time for a replacement. Meet the ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL-GTX1060-O6G.

TR0KSUz.jpg

I bought it for just $259 from Jet.com: Jet.com - Prices Drop As You Shop

The listing from Newegg: ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL-GTX1060-O6G 6GB 192-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Card - Newegg.com

Should be arriving Thursday or Friday. I've been gaming using Intel's HD 3000 IGPU and it's doable, but everything is far too ugly.

My 3-year-old SAPPHIRE 7950 died, so it was time for a replacement. Meet the ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL-GTX1060-O6G.

http://i.imgur.com/TR0KSUz.jpg

I bought it for just $259 from Jet.com: Jet.com - Prices Drop As You Shop

The listing from Newegg: ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL-GTX1060-O6G 6GB 192-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Card - Newegg.com

Should be arriving Thursday or Friday. I've been gaming using Intel's HD 3000 IGPU and it's doable, but everything is far too ugly.

It has arrived:

LLkWgAZ.jpg

Spent the last few months deciding whether or not to persue selling the BMW or not, and what to replace it with. I think (still not 100%) I've decided to keep it for the time being and just get it a bit more up together. Seeing as I always wanted a Dynavin headunit for it, but couldn't bring myself to pay £600, I decided to get one of these instead which come with pretty decent reviews. £282 from eBay, a Chinese headunit which looks fairly OEM, but does a hell of a lot more than the system you would get from BMW as an option back in the day.

8mz7s5H.jpg

ICo9ebj.jpg

FM/AM/DAB Radio

Satellite Navigation

DVD

Bluetooth (Calls and music)

USB Input

Aux Input

MicroSD slot

WiFi

3G

Web browser

TorquePro (OBD2 Reader)

Support for DigitalTV

Support for reversing camera and dash-cam

Haven't actually even tried half of it yet :lol:

I know, it's the first thing I noticed :p

I don't mind though. As expected it is Android based and being honest I don't particularly like Android phones or tablets (no I don't worship Apple), but once you're out of the menus you wouldn't know it was running on an Android OS. It works really well and is really responsive/quick so I think it's quite good for the money.

Well, today I went to the city to buy new jeans, but ended up wasting money on some Disney stuff and a Matchbox Alfa.

Care to explain what happened? :p

And wow that genuinely looks amazing value for money MADDOG. Make sure to sing its praise in as many places online so others know to do the same :nods:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...