We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/scrn/36000/36948/3_skin_audio.jpg

I needed some DJ software sooooooo... here we are.

What do you think of it - I've been meaning to play with something like that one day and see if I'm any good at creating sets of tracks that fade into each other maintaining tempo. I do all my audio editing in Sony Vegas atm.

I bought some Bosch Aero-Twin wiper blades. Don't really need them yet, but I felt like buying something :P

Bought them from WiperBlades.co.uk. Brilliant customer service there, would definitely recommend them. I bought them on the 23rd September and selected 1st class shipping, but after two weeks they hadn't arrived so I emailed WiperBlades and they said check with your local sorting office so I did a week later as I had to collect another parcel. They had nothing for my address. Emailed WiperBlades again and they shipped some more out recorded delivery. Can't fault them. I'll get a picture up of the blades (ooo the excitement), maybe, if I can get the last brake disc and pad sorted on my car.

I used them last week to order some of there own branded Aeroblade wipers as they was half the price of the Bosch ones. And tbh i can't fault them one bit work so much better than the standard wiper blades on the car and the rear wiper i bought from them for a couple of quid works better than it ever has!

I used them last week to order some of there own branded Aeroblade wipers as they was half the price of the Bosch ones. And tbh i can't fault them one bit work so much better than the standard wiper blades on the car and the rear wiper i bought from them for a couple of quid works better than it ever has!

Yeah, I went for their own brand wiper blades last time and they've been good. Only problem I've had with them is that they don't seem to like cleaning the bottom left corner of the windscreen properly, but as I hardly ever look out of that side it hasn't bothered me, it's possibly due to the curve of the windscreen rather than the wiper blades though. I've almost had them a year now and they still clear the windscreen quite well, so they haven't done too bad at all for own-brand wipers.

Anything was better than my last rear wiper blade. The thing was hanging on by a thread so I dared not use it until I got a new one, lol.

What do you think of it - I've been meaning to play with something like that one day and see if I'm any good at creating sets of tracks that fade into each other maintaining tempo. I do all my audio editing in Sony Vegas atm.

I think it's pretty easy to use and I've already recorded and remixed a ton of stuff the way I've needed to. I'd check it out if I were you.

Guest MrLolololXD

Yep, CSX2602. Was painted red for only 1 race, which turned out to be it's last. Blew it's engine up 10 hours into the 1965 24h of LeMans. It was then returned back to the Shelby guardsman blue.

As for 1/43, I figured it would end up being much cheaper and easier storage wise to start collecting 1/43 cars I've worked on, rather than 1/18 :p Not that I've ever even seen a Cobra Daytona, I'd faint of shock if I did. But the 365 GTB/4 Daytona is the start of that collection. I do have a few 1/18 cars though.

E: I'll take some pics of my most recent models when they arrive :hmmm:

Oh dear god no. I buy these things because I like them, not because I have time to play with them :P

Though, once my son's a bit older I plan to get back into airsoft hard. Already have my entire loadout planned, including weapons :p Just gonna buy it bit by bit over time

Ah, sounds cool. :) What do you think about paintball? :p