We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Yeah Ryzza , Huawei and ZTE are accused of spying but if you are a normal person, that has no company or such and just wants a simple smartphone you can get a Huawei and ZTE and not care about espionage, these phones are pretty cheap and their quality is acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...

Car parts came. :)

10 litres of oil because why not?

VLDAUx3.jpg

2 new track rod ends because I butchered the old ones, needed replacing anyway.

E49PuIJ.jpg

8 ball joints because I only needed 4... Didn't know they came in pairs.

gTu9w0D.jpg

Rear tracking brackets for camber an tracking.

CS28EKg.jpg

New brake hoses all round. Current ones looked past their best.

u25SkcM.jpg

4 new pistons for the callipers.

aNr7zZs.jpg

2 inner CV joints that connect the driveshafts to the diff.

FrGFLmN.jpg

4 KYB uprated gas shock absorbers

iBPot7P.jpg

2 heavy duty tie-rods because I have a tendency of being forced off the road by lorries. :lol: These won't bend

cVhv1pc.jpg

2 adjustable lower suspension arms for tracking and camber.

DH8ko1H.jpg

Among other smaller things like calliper piston seals, diff oil seals, bushes and brake fluid.

Was unable to free the seized pistons in my calipers so ordered some "new" reconditioned ones as nobody makes these anymore. Got a good deal at £50 a side including the pistons and seals. Now I need to sell the new pistons and seals I have. >.< At least it's saved me the job of cleaning them! :lol:

3327.jpg

The only plan so far is to visit western Europe (UK, etc then would go as far East as Germany/Italy probably) but you're all safe for probably another year I reckon.

iirc Diablo once promised me some toast so I may take him up on that offer. I'll be sure to bring the Vegemite.

I'm going also to Europe in one and a half month! I'll be visiting Italy and Greece, looking forward to it! I'll be driving in Italy (for second time in my life :P ), wich for an argentinean is a great pleasure as everybody here doesn't care that much for traffic laws (It's not India neither)

The only plan so far is to visit western Europe (UK, etc then would go as far East as Germany/Italy probably) but you're all safe for probably another year I reckon.

iirc Diablo once promised me some toast so I may take him up on that offer. I'll be sure to bring the Vegemite.

Come see me Bro :)

Guest MrLolololXD

Did I win the preorder race?!?

9039486553_65a44140d6_b.jpg

004 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

Also bought a new 500gb console and GT5 to keep me company until I can pick up my PS4 :D Couldn't believe I had to settle for a used copy of GT5, no stores had it brand new, only traded in :I

9039472531_c118c8a4a5_b.jpg

005 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

Also bought a new leather handbrake boot for my Supra which will match the shifter surround, two new fat rear tyres and a few other little things for my car :D

Guest MrLolololXD

Haven't played it yet, need an HDMI cable first :hd: Forgot I'd need one for my monitor when I bought it last night, plus I worked late tonight and when I came around to set it up the shops where already closed by the time I realised.