We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

If you're just riding around town then a 125 will be pretty fun but both the 125 and 250 are grown out of pretty quickly. I went on my 3rd ever ride today and I was fine with the 500, took it on the freeway with no dramas. 125's and 250's wouldn't feel anywhere near as stable going that fast (of course they'd struggle to go that fast), not to mention the lighter bikes being a bit scary in the wind. So if a more powerful isn't that much more expensive than a slow one, then go for it I reckon.

My biggest struggle is getting the bike out of the backyard up the driveway between our 4 parked cars atm.

I can't even contemplate wasting that amount of money on a jacket I could no doubt buy for a lot less and in probably better quality from elsewhere. But hey different strokes! :cool:

I could have bought a next gen console or something instead but I don't know, I'll probably get more enjoyment out of having the jacket personally tbh :p*

*and I can use my brothers/friends next gen consoles too

SamsungUE55F800LeftAngledone.jpg

tv-led-139-cm-samsung.jpg

Also had to buy new furniture long enough to accomodate it, and got a 3D blu ray player for it. Since it was a bit scratched (was the model the store had on display) they offered a pair of active 3D glasses, the blu ray player included all 4 shrek movies in 3D. And we bought another 2 pairs of 3D glasses. Since the tv included 2...that makes 5 total :p