We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Nice, if I had the 5C i'd have chosen the white one too :)

Aren't you one of those that is quite anti-apple in the CB though? or is that just everyone else haha

Nah just a hater of Apple fanboys :lol: Android is good too.. I'd rather like a Sony Xperia Z1 or something similar..

How could you not get the proper iPhone? :rolleyes:

I know.. how could I not spend more of my unlimited source of money?! :rolleyes:

The fingerprint scanner is very buggy and temperamental so you're not exactly missing out on much.

Mine isn't too bad but my brother, sister and mum all have 5S' and my brother and sister are close to asking for a new handset.

Can't say I'm surprised, they seemed to rush to get it out! So... when's the 6 coming out? :p

:hi5:

And it's even white! Srsly, dude, srsly, go and get a Samsung, you plastic whore. :fp2:

;)

I must intervene, pardon me :p

But samsung phones are not really the best in terms of materials ^^

My xperia arc s feels better than my mum's newer S2.

Samsung has had some negative critics on the materials they have been using, they improved with the S4 though.

A mate went from a S2 to a Z1, which feels just the same as the Z in your hand, and he can't stop blabbering about how premium it feels next to a samsung^^ He says he went sony fanboy xD.

But imho samsungs are not that good in terms of materals.

No idea when the 6 is coming out, but O2 seem to be making it much easier to upgrade to a new handset with the whole refresh scheme so I'm not too bothered :)

I'd probably wait for the 6S anyway.

Which is why I went with o2! :hi5: Plus I figured it was about time I got a contract phone, good credit history.. (hopefully) :lol:

--- Post Updated ---

And the industry standard..

Shure_SM57_LC.jpg

Next up, Marshall amp or car.