We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

since the local comic store has toned down what manga it sells, its became harder to get the manga I like and i've now gone to online buying(not a fan, as it means the local stuff dont get anything). Finally got the first Volume of Initial D...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/DSC01722.jpg

Hullofa lot cheaper than i used to pay as well! Even if it's used, its spotless!:D

since the local comic store has toned down what manga it sells, its became harder to get the manga I like and i've now gone to online buying(not a fan, as it means the local stuff dont get anything). Finally got the first Volume of Initial D...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/DSC01722.jpg

Hullofa lot cheaper than i used to pay as well! Even if it's used, its spotless!:D

cool nice find there do you also watch/read other animes or just Inital D and Wangan Midnight?

i dunno its an AMD one stuffed in my laptop

it does have a 1.6GHz Quad Core

6GB Ram

750GB HDD

1.0GB VRam with 880Mhz

its this one

AMD Radeon HD 6755G2 Dual GPU

for my HP laptop

I really don't know anything about laptops' gaming performance, but this Review HP Pavilion dv6-6110eg (Llano) Notebook - Notebookcheck.net Reviews

shows the same spec laptop to have "acceptable" fps in medium settings (and resolution being 1366x768...) on games that require quite a lot from computers, so BF3 would probably be the same, maybe low settings.

cool nice find there do you also watch/read other animes or just Inital D and Wangan Midnight?

I've been watching the Anime of initial D(nearly finished second stage). Planning on getting the rest of Initial D(got 14 and 1 at the moment)! Been tempted by Wangan midnight but can't find an english edtion of it!

Other than Initial D, i like whatching & reading Azumanga Daioh, and Yotsuba(sadly, only have 1 of each for the manga's)

Now to look for Vol 2 at a good price!:D

Such as....? (Sure there are more important things out there but odds are we probably already have them). I see it more as a convergence device. If you don't have an MP3 player, GPS, camera, etc then it makes sense to get one device that does all those things rather than buy them separately.

Nice recent purchases guys! I had a feeling that someone would end up buying that overpriced Skyrim collector's edition. Totally not worth it in my opinion though.

I agree. I knew it wasn't worth the price but it was the last one and I said, what the hell. The artwork book is great. I haven't even taken it out of the plastic for more than 5 minutes though. It's so pretty haha.