We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

That's really nice actually. :)

I love that body style of the Civic coupe. It's the best looking Civic Honda ever made. Looks way better than the hatch.

Thanks :) You two would recognise it as the SI model in the USA basically. The quickest coupe you can get in 6th gen form.

My mum has a small LCD TV in her kitchen for when she's not allowed to watch Eastenders on the living room TV. Other than that, it's a TV in the living room and maybe one in each bedroom (albeit smaller TVs) depending on the house.

Bought these yesterday, only went to put on the ones I bought last time on a couple of weeks ago to find out I'd ordered the wrong sort of pad (there's quite a few for some reason). So they're going on at the weekend before my old ones completely let go, they squeak like mad (basically down to bare metal) at the moment and are badly warped, don't trust them to stop me anymore :p

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0601.jpg

Also bought these a week ago, but I never go round to taking a photo (spot the album title fail, but it's a good album):

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0604.jpg

LOL, the TV in my room is the same size as the one in the living room...

:hmmm: Yea, the TV in my room is the biggest in the house. The one in the living room came with the house and it's not used very often. Housemates thought I was putting my TV in the living room. Ha!

I thought it was only Americans who had such thoughts on Canada... :cheeky:

Argh! :eek: