We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

20120508_161304.jpg

Plug your TH8RS (or Lightning SST) shifter into the big USB port, connect the cable to the Fanatec wheel, and supply power via a mini-USB cable, and the wheel now thinks I own a crappy Fanatec 6 speed H shifter instead of an awesomesauce Th8RS. :)

I did get a black plastic 'project box' to put the PCB in but I don't really have tools for cutting *neat* holes in it and mounting the adaptor, so I just folded the anti-static bag in half, stapled it together, then cut some holes in it for the cables and just left it in the bag. :D

Guest MrLolololXD

I did get a black plastic 'project box' to put the PCB in but I don't really have tools for cutting *neat* holes in it and mounting the adaptor, so I just folder the anti-static bag in half, stapled it together, then cut some holes in it for the cables and just left it in the bag. :D

DIY at it's best :btup lol

Spent the following:

$12 for a 3-month iRacing subscription

$95 to receive $125 in credits (got $30 for free basically).

Spent my $125 in credits on the following:

iracing.PNG

And the great news is that in 3 months time my $95 dollars worth of content will be absolutely useless to me unless I throw more money at them :evil:

GT5 and FM4 by way of comparison cost a similar amount of money and come with way more cars, and offline AI to race against as well. iRacing graphics and sounds are very last-decade as well. pCARS wipes the floor with iRacing graphics already.

The $30 free credits offer expires in May, which is why I spent the $95.

You also get 20% off if you buy 6+ items in one transaction. So I've bought $155.45 worth of (licensed) content for $95, just in case I may want to enter a series one day, etc.

No-one asks me why I spend money on Diablo :lol:

Welcome to the HTC family camel !

[ATTACH]17643[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17645[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17646[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17647[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17648[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17649[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17650[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17651[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17652[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17653[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17654[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17655[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17656[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17657[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17658[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17659[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17660[/ATTACH]

All for my 1986 Piaggio Vespa PK50 Superleggera