We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I like to view the value of items not in $, but in how many hours it takes to accrue said $. Then there's a complex formula that determines if the the ratio of hours of usefulness to hours required to purchase said item...

/James May

$36 on sale @ EBGames AU

_-DiRT-Showdown-PC-_.jpg

Felt like playing something arcadey with a controller and although probably rubbish it might do the trick. Should be similar to FlatOut UC, which was ok.

$35 on eBay

_-Crash-Time-4-Syndicate-PC-_.jpg

Last two versions on Steam were pretty good fun and a quick web search suggests this one is even better. Only by fluke did I notice it on x360 @ EBGames, and since they didn't have the PC version and due to it not being on Steam (in which case I would've bought it ages ago) I'll have to import it from the UK.

$36 on sale @ EBGames AU

http://cdn0.spong.com/pack/d/i/dirtshowdo367375l/_-DiRT-Showdown-PC-_.jpg

Felt like playing something arcadey with a controller and although probably rubbish it might do the trick. Should be similar to FlatOut UC, which was ok.

$35 on eBay

http://cdn4.spong.com/pack/c/r/crashtime4365399l/_-Crash-Time-4-Syndicate-PC-_.jpg

Last two versions on Steam were pretty good fun and a quick web search suggests this one is even better. Only by fluke did I notice it on x360 @ EBGames, and since they didn't have the PC version and due to it not being on Steam (in which case I would've bought it ages ago) I'll have to import it from the UK.

Crash Time 4 is absolutely fantastic. I reinstalled it 3 nights ago, and have been playing it non-stop since!

It is very repetetive though.

Crash Time 4 is absolutely fantastic. I reinstalled it 3 nights ago, and have been playing it non-stop since!

It is very repetetive though.

I saw it on an online shop here. It didn't look very interesting though so I didn't think about it more. I'm going to have a second look at it now. :hmmm:

And DiRT Showdown is boring. Besides Knockout mode, it's all bee done before. The career looks boring, and announcer is annoying. Flatout UC was a better game with better circuits and more stimulating gameplay.

I loved the addiotional game modes that Flatout UC gave you compared to 2, but online mode in UC never kicked off which was too bad. Flatout 2 still is very active online which is why I like it a lot better.

I played CT3 a few years ago since it was in the racing category, was $10, and had nice graphics. I've played through it two or three times now. If you can put up with the cheesy dialogue (which shouldn't be too hard if you played TDU2) it's quite fun. I then tried CT2 and it was almost just as good (just a few things that had been improved in v3 such as the map, ease of starting missions, not having to press F5 every time after a cut scene to switch to controller/wheel input, etc).

Well the phone is brilliant... apart from the fact I'm having a few problems with my battery, it's much worse than most peoples. :(

I knew it was going to be big but I was still shocked when I opened the box, it's massive!

The Beats audio really makes a difference when listening to music even though only have a pair of non-beats £35 earphones.

dBLga.jpg

vsDaD.jpg

Oh yea, and I got Diablo 3 last week.

My battery is fine (as long as I'm not constantly using it/screen is on/watching videos/games). Try turning 'Sync' off and don't use animated wallpaper as they are big killers. When I launch the Gmail app or something else it'll check for new emails then, rather than waste battery doing it all through the day when I'm on a PC. I usually get over 1.5 days of charge but charge overnight as it's more convenient.

last night i bought a N97 Mini

JeFau.jpg

quite nice and fast, and i know its a Symbian, no lags no glitches, a bit strange to me :D

i can tell that its faster than what i had before(from nokia), N70,N72,N73,N82,N95,N96 and many more Nokia Symbian phones...so far this is the fastest one one i had, also the camera is very good, way better than N96... and a bit better than N82