We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8037/8006789053_032edef7b2_z.jpg

They really are better than the old ones. :nods:

Interesting. I still hate the design of the new apple earphones even if they are supposed to be good.

I'm happy with my Etymotic ER-4P's and I have yet to see anything in their price range beating them. They did cost an arm and a leg though! :p

ER4P_Etymotic_earphones_phonografic_large.jpg

I've just spent some time making an Excel file to work out potential returns for my "notInvestment" and the results are scary... good scary. :eeek:

All depends on how many units are sold across the 4 platforms (PC, PS3, X360, Wii U) but if it's as good as NFS Shift then... I'd rather not say actually, but if you really want I could share the Excel file so you can work it all out for yourself.

Guest MrLolololXD

I know a girl with those bright orange pants, she has a pair of fluro yellow shoes too. She really stands out when she wears them together :eek:

I think my brother also has a pair of them :mhmm:

I've just spent some time making an Excel file to work out potential returns for my "notInvestment" and the results are scary... good scary. :eeek:

All depends on how many units are sold across the 4 platforms (PC, PS3, X360, Wii U) but if it's as good as NFS Shift then... I'd rather not say actually, but if you really want I could share the Excel file so you can work it all out for yourself.

Question, is it just managers that get returns? Or Team Members or what? xD

My calcs were off a bit but the end result is largely similar based on the current numbers. The more you spend, the more "shares" you own (pretend each 1 Euro is a share out of the total 3.75mil) and the more you will receive back.

We could be looking at a 3.5x to 4x return for every million units sold if someone else's calculations are to be believed. But let's try to to get too caught up in that as it's all speculation and there's still a year of development to go before anyone buys anything. World could end or another much worse recession could hit in that time :p