We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

No 14 year old should be able to afford their own new Xbox anyway :)

Crumbs what did we do when I was that age. Didn't even really have the Internet (dial-up).

On the subject of purchasing and Xbox's though I bought a Play'n'charge adapter today

I bought some Bosch Aero-Twin wiper blades. Don't really need them yet, but I felt like buying something :P

Bought them from WiperBlades.co.uk. Brilliant customer service there, would definitely recommend them. I bought them on the 23rd September and selected 1st class shipping, but after two weeks they hadn't arrived so I emailed WiperBlades and they said check with your local sorting office so I did a week later as I had to collect another parcel. They had nothing for my address. Emailed WiperBlades again and they shipped some more out recorded delivery. Can't fault them. I'll get a picture up of the blades (ooo the excitement), maybe, if I can get the last brake disc and pad sorted on my car.

Me H a l o game

Next to a drawing of the pillar of Autumn i did in an hour during a free period :D

I'd be careful posting this stuff. I mentioned on Twitter I got my game and got banned for a day, so don't be surprised if you get banned. :p

Diablo obviously still hates this game as much, if not more, than he did before. :nanananana:

Lawl. I used to use that 5 or 6 years ago, fun to mess around with every now and again, but fairly useless without the hardware

Haha I had it too. Also just for fun though.

I've found immense use for it, actually. With all the recording/editing I do, it's brilliant.

I'm glad. *looks at watch* :toetap: