We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

@CDMC

What else were you expecting? It's not exactly made by a trustworthy publisher with a long history of good products. :lol:

i don't know. to me its like shift, almost impossible to drive, i can't even pass the first race... i'm playing with a wheel and i can drive in games like LFS very well. even in shift/2 but for some reason i can't win anything in this one...

handling is something like in Shift/2 but take that and add a bit of "worse" to it

i really hate it. SLRR handling is 50 times better.... i think that game was meant to be played with a joystick.

also i have g25, but the clutch pedal is usless, you can brake it off and still drive. you can shift gears for example in F40 using H shifter without any clutch. i mean, you stand stationary, 1st,2nd,3rd and so on... clutch works, but its usless. in shift/2 it did something, you can stall (i think, dint played it in a while)

EDIT:

graphics looks nice, reminds me of GT5 or Forza

Off Topic IAAG Forum

im linking to that post because if i want to post here those pictures, i have to resize them and i don't have time for that now.

also, theres almost no graphics settings in that game... its like resolution and AA, thats all... motion blur also

PS. whats up with the running start in this game? why i have to start last? if i started 1st, i would finished 1st :D