We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I've been naughty... I've spent literally insane amounts of money on lots of new clothes, including a new coat and boots and a belt too.

My shopping from last week:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x6/carmadmike/C979EAE5-3E7B-4123-B56A-27A821F80DD2-1839-000002E7819037FF.jpg

My shopping from yesterday:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x6/carmadmike/06F24356-6479-4BB1-B4DD-2B270D2D91E0-4713-000005067338D059.jpg

I'm not at liberty to discuss just how much I spent :leaves:

(I look fabulous in case you were wondering, which you were).

I've been naughty... I've spent literally insane amounts of money on lots of new clothes, including a new coat and boots and a belt too.

I'm actually curious what the items were. I see some luxury brand names like Polo Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker and Diesel to name a few. Oh and I know that their stuff doesn't come cheap.

I never used to be interested in brands or care about how I looked but for some reason I am much more aware of it now. Maybe that's a bad thing! :oook:

It's interesting, but I don't get it. It's just the same as the original Wii but with HD graphics (something the original Wii should've had anyway). And then there's the gamepad which could've been an accessory to the original Wii had it had better graphics. But then if I were to purchase one the extra graphics would be wasted or those meh Mario/Wii Sports games that you play once or twice and then never use the console again (just like the original Wii).

Guess I'm too old for it. :(

Xbox and PS could do the same 'extra gamepad screen' stuff if they really wanted to anyway via smartphones/tablets anyway. Xbox SmartGlass anyone?

I'm actually curious what the items were. I see some luxury brand names like Polo Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker and Diesel to name a few. Oh and I know that their stuff doesn't come cheap.

I never used to be interested in brands or care about how I looked but for some reason I am much more aware of it now. Maybe that's a bad thing! :oook:

I don't really have pictures to any of the stuff I've bought sorry! But yeah their stuff really doesn't come cheap.

I don't care too much about brands that much, everything I own is branded but I don't buy stuff just for the brand, I make sure it looks good too haha

Pshht forget all that fashionable crap

It's this I fail to comprehend, there's absolutely no logic there at all, you can look good in some* of the 'fashionable crap' you talk about too, it shouldn't matter that it is 'fashionable crap'.

*Fashionable clothing can be crap, but you're not forced to buy it, so just laugh at it instead.

Guest MrLolololXD

I wear what I want to wear and what I think looks good. I don't give one gooseberry about what fashions are in. But I only buy high quality name brand clothes, same with my work wear, ppe and tools, I'm a name whore. Nothing from the local retail store in my wardrobe.

Bought a WD 2TB Red (NAS) drive for my non-gaming [HT]PC/server since it's basically on 24/7 (off between 12.30am and 7am usually) and my current green drive has started making the odd bad noise (WD 2TB black drives are in the gaming PC)

And also this 5.25" bay drawer... because why not? :)

ACCEZCDESKTPBOX_ss.jpg

ACCEZCDESKTPBOX_l.jpg