We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

jepjep.png

So, umm, yeah. I kinda went to the city. On the very next day. And this just happened.

IMG_4299.JPG

Oops...:lol: Now before you all start flaming me, I didn't actually pay a bit for it. My mom works at an electronics store and this very PS3 has been used for demo purposes, but it seems that they've got a newer model for it now. This was lying around in the back room completely useless. I asked if I could keep it and now it's mine :D Also bought:

IMG_4297.JPGIMG_4302.JPG

A footswitch for my amp and some cable for it :D

IMG_4300.JPGIMG_4301.JPG

New charger for my phone and earbuds because I managed to break my old ones :lol:

IMG_4303.JPG

Aaaand a new album :D Today was a good day :nods:

So I went a bit crazy (again).

My old jacket was starting to look a bit scruffy so I needed a new one, and I also needed a new bag for this year at uni, as my old one was dreadful.

HB7748_342A100.jpg

Ted in Black Natural Leather | Men's | Mulberry

and then the jacket is this I think:

f3OXGJj.png

Mens Barbour Bardon Quilted Jacket | Barbour's Dedicated Online Shop for Barbour Clothing

Both of them together (my actual items) haha :D

r7LP55l.jpg

Yeah... I'm just hating you :P

Congrats on your new ride, show some pics when it's arrived ;)

Noooooo, we haven't bought it yet. Just went to BMW today (uploading a few pics now). :lol: We're just waiting for the right car (for me). Dad's find some, but it is grey and does not have the Navi Professional so I am just shouting at him all day long that I don't want it. :p

Haha thanks, indeed it is. Already have one, so this will be our second Bimmer ever. I just can't tell now if it will be a 125i or 135i and when we will get one of those. The six cylinder coupes seem to be only popular between German BMW enthusiasts, not between the employees at BMW - we're going to a certified pre-owned car from an official BMW dealer. :)