We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

It's just the stereotype I don't like. Idiots that do not follow the rules and laws on the road can be found in Audis, Octavias, Bimmers or every other car. And I'm not saying that because we have a BMW - I'd say the same if we had a Pontiac Aztek.

They are kind of right though^^ At least in portugal most douchebags want to, or actually do, drive a bmw xD. Most of those are E46 or a riced out E36.

BMW drivers here usually think they're the kings of motoring and pull risky stunts, usually driven by douchy teens.

Merc drivers here think they own the road and they can do wtf they want because they have a merc.

Audi drivers here are the most discrete, but sometimes full of themselves too, however still the most discrete. Audi is a really discrete brand in portugal, not an eye catcher, so more discrete people buy them.

It's just the stereotype I don't like. Idiots that do not follow the rules and laws on the road can be found in Audis, Octavias, Bimmers or every other car.

And it so happens around 85% of them do happen to drive German cars (or stuff from the VAG group) ;)

My car's stereotype is it's an old mans car, which is great as nobody thinks anything of it! :lol:

They are kind of right though^^ At least in portugal most douchebags want to, or actually do, drive a bmw xD. Most of those are E46 or a riced out E36.

BMW drivers here usually think they're the kings of motoring and pull risky stunts, usually driven by douchy teens.

Merc drivers here think they own the road and they can do wtf they want because they have a merc.

Audi drivers here are the most discrete, but sometimes full of themselves too, however still the most discrete. Audi is a really discrete brand in portugal, not an eye catcher, so more discrete people buy them.

BMW's are a mixed bag, newer ones are going to be okay or keep an eye on them as can go from good to knob in 0.001 seconds. Older ones are now in the price/insurance range for young people who think its the bees knees and are generally cocks.

Merc's are 90% of the time good, as more older people have newer ones and older ones don't have the pull for young folk here to get(also big engines put people off some)

Then there's the Audi group. Can be spotted a mile off thanks to there LED's, and they like to show them off so much they and think there better than everyone because they own the 'pinnacle' of Germanic motoring they can do want, it's a sign of status. Can often be found driveing 2" from your ass everywhere you go. Older ones have the same image problem as older BMW's are getting, young people getting a hold of them.

Please keep in mind my point of view is from the oil capitol of Europe, so there are TON's of people driving new German cars..and a ton of them being driven badly.

Oh, a special mention to the Skoda Octavia & Superb, great cars but a Taxi drivers favorite...look out for it darting about when theres no fair being made. :lol:

Now...Keep this ontopic! Start a 'Car Stereotype' thread or something to stop this being derailed!

It is new? I had the 4S before this one, there's a fair bit of difference between the 5S and the 4S, my old phone was 2 years old *shrug*

I'm happy and that's all that matters, plus the new one is shinier :D

It's the new iPhone and it's not white! Dayum!

Woop, Mercedes-Benz sent me this thing. And I did not ask for anything.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/username_046/image-7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...