We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I'll be in Milan just over a month before you, I'll let you know if there's anything in particular I recommend :)

I'm flying into Rome staying for a few days, visiting Florence for a few nights and then Venice for a few nights before travelling to milan for a while, can't wait.

Well Mike have fun! Those are beautiful cities! I've been in Florence and Rome in a year ago, I really want to come back jaja

Nice, "just" a vacation or doing anything in particular? Also, how come the flight there is 2 hours long but the flight home is over 4 hours? :hmmm:

I'm going there with my girlfriend to see an italian exchange student who lived here for 10 months and just went back :)

I'll be in Milan just over a month before you, I'll let you know if there's anything in particular I recommend :)

I'm flying into Rome staying for a few days, visiting Florence for a few nights and then Venice for a few nights before travelling to milan for a while, can't wait.

Sweet! Italy seems to be a beautiful country, enjoy your trip and be sure to let me know how it goes :)

My new toys arrived today. =D

TICYyHnl.jpg

zIYZsfcl.jpg

170 piece socket, ratchet, ratchet spanner(wanted these for a long time), and screwdriver set. They're hefty tools, the smaller sockets weigh as much as the bigger sockets from my old set.

My baby torque wrench hasn't arrived yet though but when it does I should have all the tools I need to finish my Mini.

My new toys arrived today. =D

http://i.imgur.com/TICYyHnl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zIYZsfcl.jpg

170 piece socket, ratchet, ratchet spanner(wanted these for a long time), and screwdriver set. They're hefty tools, the smaller sockets weigh as much as the bigger sockets from my old set.

My baby torque wrench hasn't arrived yet though but when it does I should have all the tools I need to finish my Mini.

I have a toolkit exactly like that :D

Good, congrats!

My newest purchase, Payday 2. Does anybody else here plays it?

So far I like it very much, it has some tactic component that I missed since SWAT4. Of course you can go ahead and make a bloodbath (so far I always ended up that way...)

paydayysjbr.jpg

Did you just attempt to mix Fleetwood Mac lyrics with Grease? :eyebrow:

Good eye :D

Erm, I'm gonna make a thread about it once I have some time. It's a '03 model with the 2.0 engine and with only 157 000km behind, it's basically a new car. Really happy :D And I'll be sure to take good care of it :nods:

I'm sure it's going to be as good to you as ours was to us. Tell me how it drives, never got to drive it as I was too young!

What are you going to do about the A3 now?