We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

• 2 weeks later...
Oh nice! I'm on the fence between the Nexus 5, Moto X or HTC one mini (in last instance Moto G is taken in account). What do you guys think?

As said before, and because there're no times too many..

get an Xperia :D

Also milli congrats on the phone :D!!

/encourages people to follow my legacy:

My legacy:

K33Qhrk.jpg

Thanks for your feedback! I'm not sure about Xperias, I like to try different ROMs and such. I haven't heard good comments regarding this on the xperia, though, I ahve to admit that they look good and have nice HW.

A box with a phone inside. :lol: A nice one... only problem is that the white one isn't available in Brazil. :sulk: And before anyone asks, yes, it is the 4G one.

At least you have 4G in Brasil. Down here we barely have 3G/H ¬¬ It works like a piece of most of the time

Edit: Language!

Thanks for your feedback! I'm not sure about Xperias, I like to try different ROMs and such. I haven't heard good comments regarding this on the xperia, though, I ahve to admit that they look good and have nice HW.

At least you have 4G in Brasil. Down here we barely have 3G/H ¬¬ It works like a piece of most of the time

Edit: Language!

How so?

sony even has a website dedicated to firmware modifications, they allow you to unlock the bootloader and they give you instructions to do so: Unlockbootloader - Developer World

Sony releases Android AOSP for some of their devices if you prefer it:

AOSP for Xperiaâ„¢ devices Developer World

And if you check xda-developers there are plenty custom roms made for xperias^^

The phone is 4G, but no 4G signal in many cities here, including mine. :lol: So, quite useless. But what made me choose the 4G instead of the normal cheaper one is the SD card slot. Only the 4G has it.

And i didn't get the Xperia because it is too large for me. This one is already quite big, but the Xperia is just massive.