We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

tSIiilu.jpg

1268 pages, 2.7kg of awesome. :duck: It even came with a round disc of somewhat shinyness (some previous not that tech savvy owner lost the case, hence the somewhat). And it's PINK which you can sort of tell from the picture, how's that for being fashion conscious?!

Thank God I found a used one, brand new would have been insanely expensive

Guest MrLolololXD

Bought a new machine polisher, came with the Menzerna polishes (500, 2500 and 4000) and the pads. It's only a small 5 inch backing plate with 6 inch pads (also came with the 3 inch plate and pads), but can't wait to use it. Also bought some Gyeon Prime quartz coating and Gyeon Prep cleaner.

Was too hot last weekend and this weekend is looking like it's going to turn out stormy and rainy :/ I need for a whole weekend to be nice and sunny but not too hot, seems that's too much to ask from Melbourne weather though lol

16055684769_0b33d3949f_o.jpg

Also, oops. This is why it's a bad idea for me to sit on my computer browsing through car parts while I'm bored.

16202338801_93db7a1ae5_b.jpg

It is, it's rather awful really :p

15% discount on the 2nd jan? Most places have 40-70% discounts on at the moment, 15% is laughable.

stuff i usually buy will never see discount. I'm not shopping at TK Maxx or somewhere primitive where people go charging in and fighting over sales (gross). I guess how I can describe that site is a boutique of some sort. I know big retailers like ASOS will have sales but I don't go to ASOS tbh. Each to their own. If there is something I want, I'll have it. So why not xD All these discounts anyway don't hurt the companies at all, the huge discounts still enable them to operate at a profit, although their moving stock quickly to move onto next season.

anyway it came in the end, it's quite nice.

10914644_819743538064691_2134252360_n.jpg

stuff i usually buy will never see discount. I'm not shopping at TK Maxx or somewhere primitive where people go charging in and fighting over sales (gross) ]

The ridiculously obnoxious reply was a bit unnecessary.

If you're going to try and be snobby at least do it correctly, because saying 'stuff i usually buy will never see discount' is rather funny, because jack jones is high end high street rather than haute couture, and even haute couture stores have huge january sales. Maybe the discounted items are last years line, but last years gucci > this years jack jones.

Have a look at mrporter.com, where you'll find givenchy, gucci, mulberry, burberry etc, the 'less primitive' brands and you'll never guess what, they're discounted?! :omg:

And it's a website, you can order online and not have to go charging in a store 'fighting' and being gross.

--- Post Updated ---

Your edit gives the first half of your post a bit better context, better :p The coat does look good though btw. I've got a very similar Ted Baker peacoat.

I get what looks good at a price and will last. Guess it help's I get what I like and don't follow fashion though. :lol:

As one of my workmates said when "Why spend £25 for a white t-shirt with the a logo on it, when I can get the same white T-Shirt, that's better quality, for just £2 down at the local Tesco just without the logo".

Most upmarket I go is Mark's & Sparks! Most expensive item of clothing I've ever owned is a £90 for a jacket I got in 2012...and still my every day one today. :nods:

The ridiculously obnoxious reply was a bit unnecessary.

If you're going to try and be snobby at least do it correctly, because saying 'stuff i usually buy will never see discount' is rather funny, because jack jones is high end high street rather than haute couture, and even haute couture stores have huge january sales. Maybe the discounted items are last years line, but last years gucci > this years jack jones.

Have a look at mrporter.com, where you'll find givenchy, gucci, mulberry, burberry etc, the 'less primitive' brands and you'll never guess what, they're discounted?! :omg:

And it's a website, you can order online and not have to go charging in a store 'fighting' and being gross.

--- Post Updated ---

Your edit gives the first half of your post a bit better context, better :p The coat does look good though btw. I've got a very similar Ted Baker peacoat.

whoa I never meant to come across as snobbish. I would have replied as to why i would defend myself but the post was too long ago :( But thanks yeah it's a nice coat and I think pea coats are very classy... my friend has a couple of ted baker coats and they're all nice. I think it's their forte?

Sometimes i shop at mrporter, but prefer that site for accessories like bags etc.

Urgh, I went into Harrods just a day or so ago with my friend to buy her friend a bday present and the amount of pretentious that is there! lots of sluts too that dress questionable in this weather. would their dads really let them out like that if they saw o_O

Next thing I bought:

7SI22Q00C-K11@15.jpg

I get what looks good at a price and will last. Guess it help's I get what I like and don't follow fashion though.

As one of my workmates said when "Why spend £25 for a white t-shirt with the a logo on it, when I can get the same white T-Shirt, that's better quality, for just £2 down at the local Tesco just without the logo".

I hate t shirts with logos on... I use to love them though. I wish there was some place that had long thick t shirts for me :( I hate the thin material :(

I have just upgraded from my Logitech G15 Keyboard to a new Mechanical Keyboard the Logitech G910 Orion Spark.

After only a short time with the keyboard I really like the feel of a mechanical key instead of the rubber dome switches. Can't be bothered to take my own picture so have a picture from the interwebs...

Might do a review on the keyboard at a later date after a few days of use.

g910-orion-spark-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.png

I feel sick for spending £60 on a coat.... I don't know how you do it. I'd rather put the money towards a car >.>

Everyone is different. (youdontsay.jpg)

I'd rather spend the money on me than my car... And that's coming from a person who is obsessed with a shiny, non-swirled paint and 100% clean leather. Couldn't care less if I have the newest and best wireless keyboard that tells you when to go to the toilet so you don't pee in your pants while playing WoW for 8 hours straight.