We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I Attempted to do that in the Cappuccino...

Typicle Scottish weather happened in that it was perfect sunshine when i started the trip and by the halfway point we got heavy snow. :lol:

Carried on the trip until i found a petrol station for cover (20 mils down the road) as it takes up to 5 mins to put the roof back on the car!

Thats a point, sure you'll be fine but be careful the first time there's heavy rain or snow and your out in the car Tim! light weight RWD cars can be rather....fun in that way! :lol:

I remember Me™ saying how on his he could just reach back and pull it up with just his left hand on his NB MX5! :lol:L

Sadly the Cappuccino's roof has 4 parts...it's T-bar, Targa or full drop top. Panels for the roof fit in the boot (taking away 90% of what little boot space you had!) and the rear window/rollover hoop slides down behind the seat's! Clever but a pain to do!

DSC? Cappuccino has no driving aides what so ever! Fun and scary when you keep in mind it weights the same as a bag of sugar, rev's up to 10.5k RPM and is smaller than an original mini! :eek:

--

But Let's keep the topic back on hand! :D

i finally got round to getting this after like 7 months...

[ATTACH]23267[/ATTACH]

bonus points if you know what car in my 'fleet' it's for! :lol:

I remember Me™ saying how on his he could just reach back and pull it up with just his left hand on his NB MX5! :lol:L

Sadly the Cappuccino's roof has 4 parts...it's T-bar, Targa or full drop top. Panels for the roof fit in the boot (taking away 90% of what little boot space you had!) and the rear window/rollover hoop slides down behind the seat's! Clever but a pain to do!

DSC? Cappuccino has no driving aides what so ever! Fun and scary when you keep in mind it weights the same as a bag of sugar, rev's up to 10.5k RPM and is smaller than an original mini! :eek:

--

But Let's keep the topic back on hand! :D

i finally got round to getting this after like 7 months...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23267[/ATTACH]

bonus points if you know what car in my 'fleet' it's for! :lol:

It's a cat for your civic :p Your recent snapchats have been a bit of a hint though :p

I Attempted to do that in the Cappuccino...

Typicle Scottish weather happened in that it was perfect sunshine when i started the trip and by the halfway point we got heavy snow. :lol:

Carried on the trip until i found a petrol station for cover (20 mils down the road) as it takes up to 5 mins to put the roof back on the car!

Thats a point, sure you'll be fine but be careful the first time there's heavy rain or snow and your out in the car Tim! light weight RWD cars can be rather....fun in that way! :lol:

You know I've had my Evo over a year now and it's not snowed ONCE! :(

Damn south east england weather, can't make it's mind up...

Wanna swap cars?

It's a cat for your civic :p Your recent snapchats have been a bit of a hint though :p

I forget who has access to stuff such as my FB & SC! :eek:

But yes, finally getting round to getting it MOT'd again (only 7 months after she failed...)! :lol:

You know I've had my Evo over a year now and it's not snowed ONCE! :(

Damn south east england weather, can't make it's mind up...

Wanna swap cars?

You don't want our weather, Sunday just gone we really lived up to the whole "4 seasons in 1 day", when it started with heavy wind, died down to give clean blue sky's and sun, only to rain and then by 6pm it started to snow...heavy snow! :lol:

But if you want, make a driving trip up here for the roads! You'll give yourself and the car a good workout! :D

The mirrors are completely useless! They show a small portion of road next to my rear tyre, and I can't adjust them upwards any further. I don't know how Twitter works but I think I've sent @officialTriumph a [brief] 'what on earth were you guys thinking!?' complaint.

I clicked the button 'send xxx a tweet' and typed in my 140 chars. It ended up in my feed but not theirs.

If you want everyone to see your tweet, don’t start it with an @ symbol.

Twitter assumes, almost always correctly, that the intention with @ tweets is for a direct conversation with another user, and so it treats those tweets as if they are to be private. Only the person tweeting, the person being tweeted at, and those who follow both accounts will see the tweets in their streams.

Ah, so it should be fine, for you (and everyone else) to see it I should have put @officialTriumph at the end of the message.

Yeah, I still haven't edited a group ride from 12 months ago.... and still on the GoPro HD 1... GP4 is good but it's still a pain to use on a bike unless you're doing it all the time. I'm interested in the Sena camera but waiting for a v2 hoping they fix a few things.

In the meantime

2013 Street Triple R Test Ride and Review - YouTube

• 2 weeks later...
One of these

http://bestdealcomputers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Samsung-850-EVO-Series-1TB.jpg

Given I planned to upgrade to Windows 10 on release anyway, I'll just install the latest Insider Preview build. Now that I have some time I'm also interested in trying to dual-boot into OSX again.

Can you give me one of the others then? :drool: